HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Sometimes, you'll see a ghost's silhouette in a mirror, glass window (like the store doors) or TV screens. Only happens with certain ghosts, and I think it only happens in their spawn room, so make sure you've found the correct room first. It's before they hunt, in the "wandering" phase.
man I've NEVER seen that before and I must have faced like 2000 Bloody Mariams

Beckz

May 11, 2020
NTR perspective difference:
irl NTR : Someone you love and bonded to be lover got cheated by other guy.

NTR in game : some character you barely know but got interested on cheated by other character without your approval/permissions.

Last edited:

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
I found 2 parts of a lustful costume in the city where is the last part?
1686740391251.png
Right there where I'm standing horns are there. Now I've never seen them out of 15+ runs. I just started the level and rushed to this spot right away and somehow they were there... I guess it maybe has rng spawn rate or something, don't really know.

Cole_Phelps

Jan 24, 2022
How i do it?
When you start a match just put in the value of your own money in the Engine, First Scan it, bet a bit higher to decrease it, search for the new value (Next Scan), choose the address and increase it to however much you want.
For the girls, just do the same but decrease the value to like 10 or whatever when you find the correct address. Then just continue from there, every time they bet their clothes for some money you can keep decreasing the value. Easy win.
Or just mess with the save file I suppose.

Reactions: Nabebebe
May 3, 2022
The latest map is a total pain in the butt. My first experience with it had to be the tall lady who hunts every 2 seconds, and the map inside the truck makes no sense at all.

I have a suggestion for a new cheat code. Instead of making one "Whereareyou" it should be "WherethefuckamI"
welp atleast the new map isnt super big and annoying as the asylum that shit will ask u where the fuck u r

Reactions: fapderp11

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
are there any easter eggs of sex with girls outside of the main girls(ghosts and girls in house) pls someone tell me
You can recruit different girls and they have their own sex scenes with the mc. Theres also various scenes of other girls doing it with a different guy in the Asylum and Sunflower City map.

Reactions: fapderp11
May 15, 2020
I am actively trying to lose against the cop to make the second scene trigger. Holy fuck she keeps folding and it's so fucking annoying. I've got two of her clothes removed just from her folding OVER AND OVER

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes