May 1, 2022
the player asked LGAS when the update would be released, well, the developer. joked lightly and wrote , LGAS -- (After probably 15 I will working on this again. Then depending on how much time I need to make the new map and ghost I will launch update.) Hi everybody

Reactions: metasmugl and ZX7H
May 1, 2022
Personally, I understood for myself that he was looking for something similar to the engine, to have a spare engine so that the previous one would not be dependent, and easily changed the menu, and everything else, and created a TEST game, and I noticed he made a Smartphone feature, not through a PC and through a SMARTPHONE, use the smartphone with the C(y) keys, there you will give an order to your partner, make a purchase, a menu and a mini game, ahh yes, and the smartphone is discharged if you use it for a long time, and so it’s like crafting, sooner or later he will add all this, but a little later I I think so, ahh, and the nice notebook was made not yellow but white, anyone who played the TEST game will understand me. past LSH, there is no access to a smartphone. :unsure: oh yes, I almost forgot, the old version when you are hiding from a ghost, the old version is on the E keys, and the new version is on the keys W , so there are some minor changes. Vlk new pose girl

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes