Unity - Completed - Lustful Traditional Massage Parlor - Mothers and Daughters Addicted to Secret Services - [Steam] [WAKUWAKU]

1. 5.00 star(s)

lor.lor

Very good animation and fun story. Minigames are not to tired. Fighting is main minigame. If its too hard u can use cheat engine to make your main character stronger easy and fast. Few main heroins and few sub heroins. U can go on the date i meet them better and of course make some naughty stuff. I prefer use cheat engine to cheat money. Its similar to first game of WakuWaku studio "Dojo NTR".
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Petilily

The gameplay can get very addictive. Heck, I played the whole thing in one sitting.
    I really like the combat system, it's one of the most unique mechanics for combat I've ever seen. There's really no better feeling than getting that one amazing shot that continuously bounces all over the screen.
    The management is simple enough but it still takes a good amount of planning, and I really do appreciate being able to automate the gameplay. I'd go insane if I had to manually manage everything for 30 days. It does start to get boring near the end though with no way to skip days or when you reach the goal, you don't get an option to skip to the last day.

I really, really like the art. Especially the bar scenes where you are drinking with the girls and the CG where they take their clothing off. It's really adorable and stands out from the many other anime artstyles. Also the MC is a badass and not an ugly bastard.

Main ending was a bit sad but I'm hoping to get the others.
    Really great game.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Alsaeroci

Inaccessible menu in the beginning of the game ruins everything, I experienced bug and had to restart everything because I can't fucking save in this stupid game.
    Gameplay is awful, game is boring, it's not worth the time.
    It's actually crazy they made new game this bad when the last one was amazing. Pretty sure they made this shitty game just for money, not for enjoyable user experience.
    Previous game was better, this one is annoying as fuck.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Sneakysamuria

Gameplay mechanics are slow but pick up fast. Scenes are great. Only gripe is the dlc. I can’t move while in the gym but I figure this will be resolved in a few days. Honestly another great game from WAKUWAKU. Please support the creators of you enjoy it as well.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Son1cc

Very grindy, repetitive, filled with long and boring rudimentary mini-games based on random, which is the worst part. Win 6-8 rounds of a 50%/50% guessing game to get a scene, no luck? Spend another 15 minutes to try again.

The dev doesn't realize that the main content shouldn't revolve around these goofy non-hentai minigames.
    You're gonna have to work hard to open even one damn scene.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Notr_

Even with Mtl and no Dlc this game was an 8/10. With proper translation I cannot rank it anywhere below 9/10.

Art - 9/10 the artsyle is unique and hot, the entire game is custom assets which is very welcome.

Scenes - 7.5/10 a bit hard to get at first and some scenes feel like they take a tad too much time but it the scenes themselves are very great, hot and varied.

Story - 8/10 as a sequel for the previous game it more than delivers, the plot is good but not overbearing which is all that I can ask for in a hentai game. There is enough to sink your teeth into and get you invested but sparse enough to let you ignore it if you want to.

Gameplay - 7/10 While the management part is definitely a miss for as it takes WAY too long after the first few times you can automate it so its fine. The pachinko style minigame is actually really fun and innovative in my opinion. It can feel a bit hard at first but once you get the hang of it it really gets going.

Sound - 6/10 good enough

Overall, it is great game and a step up from the previous one, you should really try it, you won't regret it.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

hecom

Story : 7/10
    Originality : 10/10
    Renders/Art : 8.5/10
    Sound : 8/10
    Playability : 8.5/10
    Performance : 10/10
    Bugs : Bug free.
    Animations : 10/10.
    Voice Acting : 8/10.
    Grammar : some MTL.
    Amount of content : between all the girls and side content the game is packed full.

Massage girls, take over gangs, fight freaks and become the ultimate ntr bull chad. Game is a lil bit grindy at first but once you unlock auto-mode it plays itself.
    Another NTR gem from this dev, check out his other dojo game if you didn't.