Ren'Py Lustful Vengeance [v0.1b] [FuKyria Studios]

FuKyriaStudios

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2024
Thanks for your words, I'm glad to hear that. Regarding the drinking, wouldn't it be better to be teleported into the game world? lol
Amazing concepts I'm already playing it and I'm wanting more despite knowing it's only just been posted, I wish good concept games like these could move along faster hmmmm...maybe If I drink myself like there's no tomorrow this game will be magically completed faster than I can wake back up? all in all Great game look forward to more updates FuKyriaStudios

Oh... I see... Now that I think about it, it's true. How strange. We'll be checking to make that change in the next update.
Usually you end up in the "Save" screen.

Reactions: PopotoProductions

FuKyriaStudios

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2024
I played it so naturally that I didn't realize it. Previously I replied that I found that strange because I thought it was like that in the previous version, but not really... I think that sooner or later we will change that, although the programmer wants to first have an original UI for the menu, options, among other things. That's why I don't know how long it takes, he's a bit capricious. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for your response. You would end up in the save/load screen typically.

Nov 4, 2023
¿Has solucionado el problema? Si no es así, ¿puedes preguntarme si te aparece algún mensaje de error o si deberías realizar alguna acción antes de bajar? ¿O no encuentras dónde tocar para bajar?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/CITA]
ya lo solucione tienes que poner flecha o algo para indicar donde hay que danle