Votes: 121 14.9%
  • Isabella

Votes: 68 8.4%
  • Jane

Votes: 36 4.4%

• Total voters

Naib_of_Arrakis

Jun 30, 2019
Great concept, we don't get many pirate games. The problem is that the protagonist looks nothing like a pirate, he looks like a beardless, feminized model wearing a corset and women's clothes. It makes me want to go the NTR route and act like the old man is the protagonist instead.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Great concept, we don't get many pirate games. The problem is that the protagonist looks nothing like a pirate, he looks like a beardless, feminized model wearing a corset and women's clothes. It makes me want to go the NTR route and act like the old man is the protagonist instead.
What would you expect? That's Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy 7 Remake.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
I do have to agree with some here that not having a harem route in a route pirate game is missed potential.
Yes...generally strong pirates used to have a harem of women, Dev hasn't planned it yet and only has vanilla routes in mind. But hopefully he thinks about it, so lets wait and see:)

Reactions: Thebigbadwolf89

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Yes...generally strong pirates used to have a harem of women, Dev hasn't planned it yet and only has vanilla routes in mind. But hopefully he thinks about it, so lets wait and see:)
1. Is this the face of a "strong pirate"?
1717167603421.png

2. Pirates didn't had harems. They had prostitutes in bordellos.
3. Pirates ships were direct democracies. They elected their officer, including the captain, to make decision on the sea. Even the dreaded pirate Blackbeard had to keep his crew happy less he'd be deposed.

View attachment 3689950

Cloud is a legendary warrior weilding a huge sword - he would make mince meat of everyone of your beloved ugly disgusting pigs in this mockery game of non-pirates.
Cloud is a notorious emotionally constipated cuck. Have you not played the game? He has Aerith AND Tifa fawning over him and can't fucking close due to emotional and psychological damage Jenova project caused him.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

swbf2tl

Aug 29, 2020
The Fisherman is the true MC.

Also there are too many girls and too many bulls. A milf, a little sis type, a big sis type and the GF should have been enough for a first time voyage.

NTR doesn't hit good because I don't feel anything for the girls. Only the GF's NTR was enjoyable.

The virgin little sis type lost her virginity in 12 hours, going by this speed the girls will become cock hungry sluts for the crew in 48 hours tops.

If the corruption was going to happen at light speed, why not introduce other filler girls at a later date, like on a second voyage or something?

Also another thing to note, if I am being honest I can't even call this corruption. The ugly bastard Ajit wanted nothing more than to get his dick wet with the virgin little sis type. Yet the girl is genuinely in love with him, at first sight even.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Whats the ratio of NTR to non, with this content release adding to the total? Anyone have an estimate?

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes