• Combat v2

Votes: 105 70.5%
  • Old combat

Votes: 44 29.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SinnerTheSinful

Apr 24, 2020
Okay, Combat v2 is fun but you have to make the fights with it in mind, I fought the succubus and died multiple times becuase I didn't get a "grab" when she charged her attack, I don't know if other moves work but from all the ones I tried only dodge and grab worked, and only once too, I get that the fight is meant to be hard, but losing just because I didn't get luck enough to pull the correct move is cheap

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Okay, Combat v2 is fun but you have to make the fights with it in mind, I fought the succubus and died multiple times becuase I didn't get a "grab" when she charged her attack, I don't know if other moves work but from all the ones I tried only dodge and grab worked, and only once too, I get that the fight is meant to be hard, but losing just because I didn't get luck enough to pull the correct move is cheap
Read the post right before yours, I said the 4 ways to interrupt her in the spoiler and yes you can only interrupt her with each way once. It is a boss fight it is not supposed to be easy but it is also not that hard even without planning your skills around her everyone will have at least 2 ways to interrupt her which should be enough.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Game updated to 0.5.1, the last version of the combat v2.

I am reworking the combat again and a few other things, I am doing it in two parts, the first one was just released for patrons. This combat v3 is an improved version of combat v1, I am using the fact that I know a lot more about coding now(I am probably still a self taught noob) to go back to the real sex fight, v2 is more of a card game that was fun for some time but it lost the feeling of a real fight with grappling and sex positions that don't end at the same time they are used.

skrowl

Jul 15, 2017
> This is the last version of the 'card game' combat system.

AWESOME! I loved combat v1 but had to quit playing when combat v2 came out because it felt like just RNG pulls and no skill / strategy required.

renton99

Dec 15, 2018
At a certain point, I keep getting this error before every dojo fight, and after ignoring it, I can only fight shion

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/battletime.rpy", line 153, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

and

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/battletime.rpy", line 161, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Reloading just repeats the error, and rolling back doesn't help

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes