Others Completed Lustlock Labyrinth [Final] [Azurezero]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

goofusdoofus

Dec 14, 2018
crashes everytime an enemy attacks me :(
YEP
############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object o_battle_hud:

Variable battle_entity.<unknown variable>(100200, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_o_battle_hud_Step_0
############################################################################################

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
Is there a Gallery save? i get a glimpse of it when i get defeated from some bosses.
I didnt find gallery, but beated game on bad and good endings(and losing on all bosses and enemies).
Lewdest Labyrinth longer, have gallery, better in gameplay, better in animations and more endgame pictures....
Funny, but this dont worth it. Looks like this game maded by one man in 3-4 weeeks. Idea is good, but feeling what game so.....LAZY!

About saves - if someone find locations, then I'll share my saves before all bosses. For others manipulations or if you wanna do it like me - cheat engine and 1 hour of your life

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Lustlock_Labyrinth is where they are stored
Ok, here is it. 2-5 saves before bosses(and 5 if you win, you will get bad ending)
number 7 - same as 5, but if you win, you will get good ending.
You can look locations before bosses(after first boss there locations without enemies and boss, but there was few scenes)Lose boss - game over with scene.

I'm sure what thats not all content( I did not want to search all on stage 2 and before boss on save 4).

1)First stage(save 2) - 3 enemies before boss, but 1 sex animation(anal with futa,others only touch pussy and tits). Oh, and futa has another punishment, than cat and minotaur.
2)second(save 3) - 1 scene if you touch toilet bowl in male toilet, and if you touch trap on the floor before the start of the location teleport(the boss closes the end of the lock, sex animations behind).
3)third(save 4) - 2 maids(no sex scene with it, only punishments). Boss rip your clothes, but in my 5 playthroughs he didnt fuck heroine. so scene only after lose.
4)fourth(save 5 and 7) - only boss. sex animations the same as boss on save 3. A defeat leads to the same scene on two saves. Victory is, as I said above - 5 is a bad ending, 7 is good.

Have fun.

P.s. I apologize for my poor English, I corrected the text so that it was as clear as possible what I meant.

Last edited:
Reactions: EvilClone

bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
How do you get past the gas in the second level?
Guess i'm missing one because i'm blocked too.

View attachment 683341

The last waterfall I find (red Square) is the right bottom one.

From there, I can't reach the lady's bathroom since I can only take 50 steps at best before losing.

I end at the blue square position, right before entering the lady's bathroom.

I know that there are some waterfalls in the top left corner, but I can't reach it within my 50 steps limit.
On the very beginning floor, there are 2 keys to get
make sure you check the walls

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Glad to see that after all this time and after all the games he's made, AzureZero still hasn't improved in his art or game making in the slightest. :cautious:

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Ok, here is it. 2-5 saves before bosses(and 5 if you win, you will get bad ending)
number 7 - same as 5, but if you win, you will get good ending.
You can look locations before bosses(after first boss there locations without enemies and boss, but there was few scenes)Lose boss - game over with scene.

I'm sure what thats not all content( I did not want to search all on stage 2 and before boss on save 4).

1)First stage(save 2) - 3 enemies before boss, but 1 sex animation(anal with futa,others only touch pussy and tits). Oh, and futa has another punishment, than cat and minotaur.
2)second(save 3) - 1 scene if you touch toilet bowl in male toilet, and if you touch trap on the floor before the start of the location teleport(the boss closes the end of the lock, sex animations behind).
3)third(save 4) - 2 maids(no sex scene with it, only punishments). Boss rip your clothes, but in my 5 playthroughs he didnt fuck heroine. so scene only after lose.
4)fourth(save 5 and 7) - only boss. sex animations the same as boss on save 3. A defeat leads to the same scene on two saves. Victory is, as I said above - 5 is a bad ending, 7 is good.

Have fun.

P.s. I apologize for my poor English, I corrected the text so that it was as clear as possible what I meant.
Do you have an invisibility cheat or something?and how will you play naked?

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
Do you have an invisibility cheat or something?and how will you play naked?
I said it above - Cheat engine.

Why I did that? Thats why:

On the first walkthrough, I understood the mechanics of the game. You are forced to use everything and explore locations (where the permanent increase of damage to the heroine, spells and potions with keys are hidden), but when I got to the king honestly (level 3 boss), I realized that it makes no sense to strain. And in the end, turn on the Cheat Engine with the freezing of life and the manual change of lust.

Believe me, the mechanics of this game, although a little more diverse than the clicker, but primitive. 4 levels with the content that I described .... There are much more games that are more saturated, varied and even last longer.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I said it above - Cheat engine.

Why I did that? Thats why:

On the first walkthrough, I understood the mechanics of the game. You are forced to use everything and explore locations (where the permanent increase of damage to the heroine, spells and potions with keys are hidden), but when I got to the king honestly (level 3 boss), I realized that it makes no sense to strain. And in the end, turn on the Cheat Engine with the freezing of life and the manual change of lust.

Believe me, the mechanics of this game, although a little more diverse than the clicker, but primitive. 4 levels with the content that I described .... There are much more games that are more saturated, varied and even last longer.
There is one problem I am not genius at cheat engine no matter how I tried its confusing

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
This game is not really good. :/
Only the first two boss use correctly the power of the dungeon : changing the name of the looser to brainwash her.
Other scenes are... meh.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes