Others Completed Lustlock Labyrinth [Final] [Azurezero]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
Do you have a simple cheat engine which is more easier but at least I finish the game
Forgive me, but you are 3 years old? :)
Everything has been chewed to you as a chick, even given saves with a bunch of healers and full hp .... You just have to swallow, and you want to swallow it for you (as in cartoons and fairy tales about the most lazy ones), and you absorbed it in the blood nutrients....
Is it difficult for you to watch a video for more than 15 seconds and do something similar? :) There, even examples show what it does and how)
It will be easier for you in the future if you do it yourself (suddenly a similar game will appear, but you won’t find the save).

I gave you all the possibilities, but if you do not want to spend 5-15 minutes of your time additionally .... Here I am powerless.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zippix

LowkeyMokey

Jun 24, 2018
Well I have a rough guide if anyone's interested. More importantly maps for each floor (Released by the dev on the Steam page, just made some edits for pathing.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
cheat engine isn't really necessary when you can hit 0 to instantly win any fight, or 7 to set hp to 0

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
i got the good ending in my last runthrough of the game though, so its definitely possible to win as long as you explore properly and take advantage of the bosses attack patterns

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Lustlock Labyrinth can be purchased in 3 seperate bundles now
the glasses bundle (15usd for 3 games)
The HRPG bundle (25 usd for 5 games)
and the all my games bundle

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
rpgmaker has it too but people often use a different fullscreen script with less tearing

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
Ok, here is it. 2-5 saves before bosses(and 5 if you win, you will get bad ending)
number 7 - same as 5, but if you win, you will get good ending.
You can look locations before bosses(after first boss there locations without enemies and boss, but there was few scenes)Lose boss - game over with scene.

I'm sure what thats not all content( I did not want to search all on stage 2 and before boss on save 4).

1)First stage(save 2) - 3 enemies before boss, but 1 sex animation(anal with futa,others only touch pussy and tits). Oh, and futa has another punishment, than cat and minotaur.
2)second(save 3) - 1 scene if you touch toilet bowl in male toilet, and if you touch trap on the floor before the start of the location teleport(the boss closes the end of the lock, sex animations behind).
3)third(save 4) - 2 maids(no sex scene with it, only punishments). Boss rip your clothes, but in my 5 playthroughs he didnt fuck heroine. so scene only after lose.
4)fourth(save 5 and 7) - only boss. sex animations the same as boss on save 3. A defeat leads to the same scene on two saves. Victory is, as I said above - 5 is a bad ending, 7 is good.

Have fun.

P.s. I apologize for my poor English, I corrected the text so that it was as clear as possible what I meant.
Thanks for the post my dude, appreciated!

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
i think one of the girls on the first floor randomly picks between the 2 punishments but i can never remember which, probably the cat

Aug 27, 2020
Me: Plays for 1 and a half hours after dealing with buggy controls and painfully slow-paced gameplay to eventually reach the end of the game

Game: You got the bad end. maybe try not to lose that much lmao.

Who made this game? I just wanna talk to them.

• Haha
Reactions: Ilverin

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Me: Plays for 1 and a half hours after dealing with buggy controls and painfully slow-paced gameplay to eventually reach the end of the game

Game: You got the bad end. maybe try not to lose that much lmao.

Who made this game? I just wanna talk to them.
Hi <3
most people prefer the bad end anyway or losing to iris, the good ending is a self imposed challenge with no lewd reward

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes