Comics Collection Lustomic Collection [2024-03-27] [Lustomic]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

sycore

Jul 5, 2019
I've checked his posts from the past, he shared a loooot of comics. He is right, nobody here really shared that much...
What are you looking for? I have a lot of stuff except the very newest things, but I will probably buy them next month when I have time. I am working on commissioning my own comic from one of Devin's artist. The dialogue and scenerios in most of these comics is painful to read.

TheGreatServando

Jan 27, 2019
What are you looking for? I have a lot of stuff except the very newest things, but I will probably buy them next month when I have time. I am working on commissioning my own comic from one of Devin's artist. The dialogue and scenerios in most of these comics is painful to read.
Yeah sometimes the comics are very cringy but I guess there isn't much content with this particular fetish, so it is what it is. Personally I love the sorenutz drawing but can't afford paying devin dickie patreon right now

Reactions: Rob343429

Rob343429

May 17, 2018
I love Sorenutz' topics although the style of art can be a bit hit and miss. NiteQ used to do some amazing work, but it's been slipping in quality lately. Victor Serra's art is amazing, wish there was more availablea, as his story and art were both good.

Last edited:

takuya.aihara

Jul 21, 2019
Thanks for make this collection available. And, downloads from nopy.to are impressive as it very nearly saturated my 250 Mbps symmetric connection. Nice!

julietv67

Jun 10, 2019
I love watching these sissy comics being crossdressed, so I imagine being these poor boys being sissified and it makes me being hard in my female clothes.
Is it the same for you ? Are you too crossdressers who jerk watching sissy comics ?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes