• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection Lustomic Collection [2024-03-27] [Lustomic]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

FetusStomper

Dec 3, 2018
Anyone have all of breaking brandon from devin dickie? Saw awhile ago that someone posted some but not all of it thanks.

D

Deleted member 664620

hey guys
no one has any of these comics from devin dickie

hold the sprinkles ??
it reached 27 pages today ^^

history lesson?
17 pages

sorority sissy swap ??
page 19

black hooked ??

and from

hellbent ?
15 pages

search for mondongo gold ??
finished 24 pages

thank u in advance

Reactions: BinoRun

Rob343429

May 17, 2018
Not really a Lustomic topic, but still Sissy related.

Has anyone else heard of "Rythaleon's Quest"? It's about sissified elf warriors trying to regain their masculinity and getting used and abused in the process. I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

devindickie

Nov 17, 2019
Check out Shadowjack Femboys! He's got great free art and so does Shadbase!!

I wish I could support you guys but I can't work and don't have a credit card... But I see now that it's not a victimless crime and I'm going to look for the same fetishes but from artist who do it for free. Not saying it's wrong to charge money of course but if I can't pay. This is the best I can do to support people like you. Great comics btw sorry for reading some for free. ☹

Reactions: FetusStomper

Samanthuel

Jun 17, 2019
I didn't know things were like this in the business. I'm not the richest person but hell I can afford throwing some money at you every now and then :)
Thanks devikdickie for telling us this!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes