Comics Collection Lustomic Collection [2024-03-27] [Lustomic]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
Original Lustomic comics are the best. Femdom, some fantasy, funny and teasing. No racial component, which is nice.
My thoughts exactly, I just wanna see some dudes getting turned into big boobed bimbo sex slaves, instead Devin Dickie crap has taken over, if that's your kind of thing, fine to each his own, but it doesn't belong in a thread literally called LUSTOMIC COLLECTION

Kendra4bbc

Jan 19, 2020
My thoughts exactly, I just wanna see some dudes getting turned into big boobed bimbo sex slaves, instead Devin Dickie crap has taken over, if that's your kind of thing, fine to each his own, but it doesn't belong in a thread literally called LUSTOMIC COLLECTION
Agreed! Its weird how this supposed to be Lustomic but Devin's shit is all here. I like black bulls as much as the next sissy, but damn... this place is supposed to be for lustomic comics.

Kendra4bbc

Jan 19, 2020
wh do you think people post more of that shit here than the lustomic comics?

Reactions: Sissysneha

agnt22

Jun 20, 2019
a lot of professionnal artists stopped or don't want to work with lustomic because of "free sharing" of their material on forums :( . No money=no comics.

rubberboynl

Sep 16, 2019
I'm looking for these..

Bex - (Missing) Black Flower 2\
Bex - (Missing) Gwen Spring Episode 2\
Bex - (Missing) Mature Crossdresser\
Bex - (Missing) The Diary Of Anette\
Bex - (Missing) Trans-Domina 2\

If anyone has them, please post or mail them to me at
rubberboynl@gmail.com

lustmic

Nov 12, 2020
Although a fan of VS's work, thought slide 20 could use a little more 'Lollipop enjoyment' in the final image. So tweaked it. Lemme know what you all think.
Awesome man! Looks like original! Would love to see you draw comics in s VS's style. I think they are the best and you too have a great talent!

Submissocarente

Dec 12, 2019
Hello everybody. I am Brazilian and I tried to subscribe to the site "forced crossdresser fantasies" but unfortunately CCBill does not accept Brazilian credit cards. Would anyone have something from this site?

Reactions: milanova
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes