Comics Collection Lustomic Collection [2024-03-27] [Lustomic]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

rubberboynl

Sep 16, 2019

A scrawny little thing like him should have known better than to kick their bikes over in front of the Ball 'n Chain. He was always so brave... when nobody else was around! This time, however, he gets caught, dragged into the bar and threatened with awful things.

Lucky for him the girls take a shine to the runt and figure out exactly what to do with him. He's now the gang's new bitch!

19 full color pages!

Themes: Forced Feminization, FemDom, Humiliation, Strap-on, Cross Dressing, Forced Bi, Blow Jobs, Male on Sissy Sex, Bondage, Corporal Punishment.

Reactions: Yoshi2koopa

soph99

May 6, 2021
Not to sound entitled but honestly how has nobody not just subscribed to Devin Dickie on patreon and downloaded and shared the comics we don't yet have? Seems like there's pretty high demand. I would be willing to do so myself but i'm not able to purchase anything on patreon anonmously and can't have it show up on my credit card history.

Kendra4bbc

Jan 19, 2020
Not to sound entitled but honestly how has nobody not just subscribed to Devin Dickie on patreon and downloaded and shared the comics we don't yet have? Seems like there's pretty high demand. I would be willing to do so myself but i'm not able to purchase anything on patreon anonmously and can't have it show up on my credit card history.
That does sound entitled. What have YOU uploaded?
People like h8fuldude load up stuff. I have loaded up stuff. You just accuse people for not shelling out money for YOUR IMPATIENCE--You want something that others had payed for and now you are jumping up and down like a child because it isn't soon enough.
Its literally like a person standing in line at a volunteer soup kitchen and complaining about the line for free food.
Ungrateful and entitled... gross. Do us a favor and bounce.

soph99

May 6, 2021
I should have added that I would be happy to Venmo somebody in return. Like I said, the issue is that I can't pay for it myself because there is no way to remain anonmous on Patreon. I'm just eager for new content and have no way to get it without help.

RollingThunder2

May 17, 2021
I just wish You could buy individual comics from his site like Lustomics. I would pay maybe $15 but I'm not paying some $60 for one comic that I'm interested in

Kendra4bbc

Jan 19, 2020
I just wish You could buy individual comics from his site like Lustomics. I would pay maybe $15 but I'm not paying some $60 for one comic that I'm interested in
All I am saying is admonishing people why they haven't done something that you want that you aren't willing to do yourself is a shitty thing.

Reactions: h8fuldude

Kendra4bbc

Jan 19, 2020
I should have added that I would be happy to Venmo somebody in return. Like I said, the issue is that I can't pay for it myself because there is no way to remain anonmous on Patreon. I'm just eager for new content and have no way to get it without help.
If that's the case why haven't you reached out to devin dickie yourself? instead of paying a random person for something.

IF you are willing to pay, then why reach into the forum to do so? Seems disingenuous.

I have belonged to that patreon site before and there is an abundance of comics but its too expensive for me even though my favorite thing is the cuckolding (Seems like most of his stuff is GAY sissy now, where as I prefer the Female Domination angle) But I did send him a private message and he was really nice and sent me an advance of the comic for the following month.

I personally think he's not a monster, reach out to him on twitter, he's not that hard to contact.

His site might be overcharged, but I do think going around and paying someone other than the artist is a new level of shitbaggery IMO.

soph99

May 6, 2021
If that's the case why haven't you reached out to devin dickie yourself? instead of paying a random person for something.

IF you are willing to pay, then why reach into the forum to do so? Seems disingenuous.

I have belonged to that patreon site before and there is an abundance of comics but its too expensive for me even though my favorite thing is the cuckolding (Seems like most of his stuff is GAY sissy now, where as I prefer the Female Domination angle) But I did send him a private message and he was really nice and sent me an advance of the comic for the following month.

I personally think he's not a monster, reach out to him on twitter, he's not that hard to contact.

His site might be overcharged, but I do think going around and paying someone other than the artist is a new level of shitbaggery IMO.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try and reach out to him. Kinda ironic, however, how much of an asshole you're being by criticizing me for trying to get around paying the artist, when you yourself are in a forum thats sole intention is doing precisely that.

I do agree its a shitty thing to do to not support and pay an artist for their work, but in my opinion, $45 per month is an egregious asking price and its clear that they're trying to take advantage of people desperate for new content. That's more than Netflix, Hulu, and Disney Plus combined. If I can find the content for free, I am obviously going to do that. If not, and nobody is willing to share, i'll pay.

If I can workout a method to pay myself, I am more than happy to share the new comics for free. But I won't be posting in this server, DM if you like.

Kendra4bbc

Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try and reach out to him. Kinda ironic, however, how much of an asshole you're being by criticizing me for trying to get around paying the artist, when you yourself are in a forum thats sole intention is doing precisely that.

I do agree its a shitty thing to do to not support and pay an artist for their work, but in my opinion, $45 per month is an egregious asking price and its clear that they're trying to take advantage of people desperate for new content. That's more than Netflix, Hulu, and Disney Plus combined. If I can find the content for free, I am obviously going to do that. If not, and nobody is willing to share, i'll pay.

If I can workout a method to pay myself, I am more than happy to share the new comics for free. But I won't be posting in this server, DM if you like.
You have NO ARGUMENTS from me that its too much money for a site. And if people like I have, want to post stuff here that's on us. I had a problem with you OPENLY SHAMING people for NOT POSTING.

This is you: "Not to sound entitled but honestly how has nobody not just subscribed to Devin Dickie on patreon and downloaded and shared the comics we don't yet have? Seems like there's pretty high demand. I would be willing to do so myself but i'm not able to purchase anything on patreon anonmously and can't have it show up on my credit card history."

If I wanted something from an artist that I was too impatient to wait for being free, I think the correct thing to do is reach out to that artist with your "payment" that you "say" that you would do. Then do whatever you like. Again, its a whole other story to say that you have some money but won't give it to that artist.

I don't see this site as a way of getting around supporting artists, I see this as a place where people share their favorite art and comics. I have no intention of wanting to destroy things I beat off too and that I love. If there is a artist I really love I support and if I can't pay I go to the forums, but even when I do share like here and on 8muses I don't do it right away.

Its fucked up times out there. Don't make the world a shittier place. Be better.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes