cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
at this point i would probably just say wait for the build on the 16th. according to a post, it doesn't have anything that the blowjob has, not even x-ray or distention; they still need to add all that. not to mention, someone will be more likely to post it, since it costs less.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
new post. sad my vote didn't win.

Unlocked
Chokers and Vaginas
Hi, good day everyone!
We have the results from our latest Community Feature Poll, and the winner is. . .

Chokers and An Honest Attempt at Choker Snapping

So in the next update we'll be adding a few chokers and collars for your characters, as well as a mechanic to make them snap after enough distention action is exerted on them! Our idea is chokers will limit how far the penis can go down the throat, and players will have to do some extra work to make it move past it.
After results were in we've started working on some chokers, so you can check them out already!

Vagina Lips
Also coming up are lips for vaginas in Doggystyle. We'll add innie and outie variations, which will be a simple but important addition to the current pose. Now that the scene is out and we're getting more suggestions based on our initial results it's much easier to iterate and improve upon it. The looks might be a bit abstract in this image from our base model, but it should be clearer ingame.

So!
As always feel free to message us if there is anything you would like to see added to Lust's Cupid, and we are always open to hear your opinions about the game as well.
Thanks for joining us this week, talk to you soon!
D.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Btw. All who said it's like a SDT. Not even close. SDT excited me, but this game doesn't cause anything. Here's not enough girl's expressions and emotions, she's like a mannequin or inflatable doll. It's not interesting. Author need make her more alive
everyone saying this is like SDT said this could become the new SDT
believe it or not but games don't materialise with all features out of thin air

pIXEL-san

Jan 20, 2020
everyone saying this is like SDT said this could become the new SDT
believe it or not but games don't materialise with all features out of thin air
I agree, Just my opinion it's the author need improve girl's emotion and interaction first than create new stockings and body elements. All this things it's just a stuff and blinks, the major base of this (and like this) game it's an interaction mechanics. That's what I meant

Sep 29, 2018
Latest build is quite buggy. Expect a hotfix most likely.

The UI tends to disappear out of the blue, plus the Seme tends to automatically change between scenes (at least in my case).

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Can we get confirmation on whether the linux version was abandoned or not? Checking back here every once in a while is wasted effort if I'm never going to be able to play this game anymore.

Reactions: ChopTheHead
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes