TheRookie

Sep 23, 2017
Humans are not meant to bend that way.
That being said Tentacle monsters are very flexible.
*wink wink*
*nudge nudge*
*Tentacle monster to the face*

Reactions: SardanticDecay

hhuj1

Aug 14, 2020
Lmao, those internal views of the blowjobs are really not doing you any favors. Every time I see your game on the latest updates I just laugh at the stupid way the dick bends down the throat.

hmmm

bending dick - not good, it's not possible
futa dragon lizard wolf characters - that's ok, i like this game xd

btw just set very small pee peee so there is no more bending!

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
hmmm

bending dick - not good, it's not possible
futa dragon lizard wolf characters - that's ok, i like this game xd

btw just set very small pee peee so there is no more bending!
Sorry, bendy dick is simply where I draw the line out of all of those. Lmao not going to play this game either way, just came to comment that it looks stupid. That is all. I get that me pointing out how awful it looks insults ya'lls favorite game and all.

Zepkol

Jan 4, 2019
Sorry, bendy dick is simply where I draw the line out of all of those. Lmao not going to play this game either way, just came to comment that it looks stupid. That is all. I get that me pointing out how awful it looks insults ya'lls favorite game and all.
I mean, I get it, but if you want to get realistic the only real way to deepthroat a larger one involves making your head and neck in line, and the typical pose from SDT/This doesn't allow it. It helps that most guys irl don't have a pecker anywhere near that big so deepthroating anyone is more of a tickle. If they wanted to avoid the bendy dick they would have had to either have him jackhammering her or her laying down.

Just kinda the thing with X-rays, they usually don't look all that good, especially considering even the standard womb x-ray is wrong because in reality the womb is laying toward the tailbone and there is a pocket that goes past it, also a direct womb hit fucking hurts. Also any visible semen entering the womb is ridiculous, only sperm can get in. But hey, bend the rules cause that's hotter.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
if your not going to play it then why do you feel the need to comment like just move on if you dont like it but you fine with futa dragon lizard wolf characters like what:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ReaCreations
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes