nokek

Aug 14, 2021
I dunno if Dinotonte's going for a "cheap knockoff route" if that damn goofy goober is going the way he's going. It sounds like the dev's main goal is to have a VN that uses this SDT-like gameplay for the sex scenes, and that the sex part is just a gameplay mechanic within the VN. I wish the dev would drop that whole thing of including new skins all the time and just add a way to put our own in, but I'm sure the dev's just padding time or something. I guess having more built-in customization is cool and all, but half the stuff is recognizable as being from an anime or a game or whatever.
Besides, the update from the beginning of December was adding dick bulging in bellies in a way that works alongside cumflation and pregnancy, and the latest update that hasn't leaked yet added an infinite cumflation toggle, which, uh, I assume probably looks like shit or clips through the floor like in SDT's mods, but we'll see.

Still, my biggest issue is always going to be the VN thing, I really do wish the dev would've just gone with making a literal SDT knockoff instead of trying to do his own thing, there's already so many VNs out there and it's a really limiting genre, half the time I'm on these lewd sites, I just filter them and RPG Maker games out so I don't have to see them.
Well yeah, I see more VN then just a straight forward lewd games. I do hope this one doesn't go the VN
route

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
All this is ever going to be is slightly catering to his subscribers, to keep them subscribed. There's never gonna be an actual game.
Man, I don't even want an "actual game", I just want SDT coded in something that isn't Flash, preferably with a bunch of cool shit built in AND mod support for the more niche stuff.
The more the "real game" (the VN part) gets delayed, the better.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Man, I don't even want an "actual game", I just want SDT coded in something that isn't Flash, preferably with a bunch of cool shit built in AND mod support for the more niche stuff.
The more the "real game" (the VN part) gets delayed, the better.
Yeah i'd love that too, but SDT was a community project driven by passion.

This is driven by greed, and the lowest amount of effort possible, except to restrict users from taking away his income.

Forget it, move on. It's the same story as so many games and their developers.

• Sad
Reactions: forcedtosignup43

Darknights333

Dec 24, 2021
Yeah i'd love that too, but SDT was a community project driven by passion.

This is driven by greed, and the lowest amount of effort possible, except to restrict users from taking away his income.

Forget it, move on. It's the same story as so many games and their developers.
I'm sorry but why do you say that? It makes no sense; they have a vote each month and add whatever is voted each month. They never missed an update or anything, all people say their community is super chill and they love the devs. So how is it greed exactly?

Im sorry but I really don't see it :D They did a vote for story too, and I think like 75-80% of people said they wanted story mode implemented, they never literally did anything without their fans and the voting from their fans. And tbh we all pirate the game here and take it for free, so who are we to talk about greed or effort lmao xD Me first tbh :D

I see that some people here don't know, but they have 2 updates per month, 1 is for 10 dollar or more people where they add the new feature that people voted on, and the second is for 5 dollar people and more where they just fixed bugs anddddddd I think added waifu and husband wars characters. So if you get 2 updates here, you probs think they only add a feature every 2 updates :D

Lemme send a picture from the vote so you can see it, so yea tentacles is next

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
I'm sorry but why do you say that? It makes no sense; they have a vote each month and add whatever is voted each month. They never missed an update or anything, all people say their community is super chill and they love the devs. So how is it greed exactly?

Im sorry but I really don't see it :D They did a vote for story too, and I think like 75-80% of people said they wanted story mode implemented, they never literally did anything without their fans and the voting from their fans. And tbh we all pirate the game here and take it for free, so who are we to talk about greed or effort lmao xD Me first tbh :D

I see that some people here don't know, but they have 2 updates per month, 1 is for 10 dollar or more people where they add the new feature that people voted on, and the second is for 5 dollar people and more where they just fixed bugs anddddddd I think added waifu and husband wars characters. So if you get 2 updates here, you probs think they only add a feature every 2 updates :D

Lemme send a picture from the vote so you can see it, so yea tentacles is next
Because that's all that's added. It's simply to keep the subscribers subscribed. Voting something in, doesn't make a game.
This is not making a game, it's milking..

Given the current pace, we'll have 256 bit operating systems that can't run it, before it's halfway to SDT.

From what i've seen since first release, it hasn't changed a bit. Just slight bugfixes and brushing up what's already there. And ofc, adding in a token tiny thing for the cows. And it's been years?

btw, are you an ad? You sound like an ad.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes