Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
new post.

Hair Color and Seme Dialogue
Hi, good day everyone!
August was a very busy month. We managed to put together most of the base of what will be our doggystyle scene, with things like adding controls for the seme character and linking our arousal and animation trigger systems to the new pose. At this moment some large pieces are still being worked on, for example an improved physics system for the breasts that can let them hang from the uke body while keeping their overall shape, as well as adding physics to the seme itself now that we are adding movement to it.
This being said we remain confident about having it out for September 5 (the 4th is a Sunday), hopefully as a very polished base version of it! X-ray will be added in a future update along with further additions, so please look forward to future updates as well!
Here's a preview of what the pose currently looks like, we have a week of improvements to go!

Hair Color Fix
This issue was brought up most recently on Discord, the fact that the selected hair color would never exactly match the one applied to the character ingame. This was a real issue since brighter colors would then be almost impossible to achieve, as the reason to this was that shadows were applied to the larger part of the hair sprites.
The solution was going through every hair sprite we had and adjusting their tone a little bit, which took some work but it resulted in a great improvement to the game as a whole for sure!

Seme Dialogue
Another feature we're working on currently is the option to switch between seme and uke dialogues. This would allow players to select which character speaks, with more active sentences being written for the seme role while still following the existing personality types. With this we also want to add a more straightforward menu for dialogue settings, including the option to deactivate dialogue in a clearer way. Currently it can be done by appling a None personality to characters, but it feels more like a workaround than an actual setting.

So!
As always feel free to message us if there is anything you would like to see added to Lust's Cupid, and we are always open to hear your opinions about the game as well.
Thanks for joining us this week, talk to you soon!
D.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Lust's Cupid 0.3.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

Reactions: CrowInv

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
I would like to know if it would be possible to script what each says in later versions....

But......
I love that you are making an updated version of SDT

Reactions: giiggeli

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
I didnt find any "Patreon only" Dialogs in this Version and didnt find any locked stuff in the code after a quick look, so I guess a unlock is not necessary :)
If you find anything message me please

• Red Heart
Reactions: Man_in_hat365

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
August was a very busy month. We managed to put together most of the base of what will be our doggystyle scene, with things like adding controls for the seme character and linking our arousal and animation trigger systems to the new pose. At this moment some large pieces are still being worked on, for example an improved physics system for the breasts that can let them hang from the uke body while keeping their overall shape, as well as adding physics to the seme itself now that we are adding movement to it.
Took them almost a full year to finally "prepare" to add something new to the game. And people wonder why we use F95zone instead of Patreon. If they do add poses to the game without third party modding, they'll finally pass SDT, and create a weapon to surpass Metal Gear.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Finally, actual sex is being worked on. I was getting tired of looking at deepthroating all the time when I opened the game... I just wonder how they're going to handle big penises for vaginal. Stomach bulge, cervical penetration... or both? I guess we can only wait and see. Cheers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funek0

pIXEL-san

Jan 20, 2020
For All who was looking for 0.3.4 version!

Here: , , ,

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes