Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Didn't Super Deepthroat lack realism in terms of how flexible an erect penis is too? Not sure why so many people are complaining about it for this game in particular.

As for what I'd like to see, I think the character's mouth animation could be improved a bit so it can actually close when pulled away from the dick, and always is properly closed around it instead of there sometimes being a small gap during a BJ. The option for them to have different lip types instead of just a hole in their face would also be nice. Something like thin, average, bottom-only, full, etc.

GTgamerSL

Apr 26, 2021
The GIF in the OP is old, it's not nearly as bad anymore, though the dev still really underestimates just how rigid penises get IRL.
I didn't say the game is bad

I will try this game for sure so I can decide if this game is good or not

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
I didn't say the game is bad

I will try this game for sure so I can decide if this game is good or not
Yeah, the game's fine (though really light on content), I was referring to how bad the penis bend was in the OP's GIF and how they've mostly fixed it in-game now.

Jun 21, 2020
I gotta say, the linux build of this game is amazingly broken even by the standards of linux builds of games. As far as I can tell, it completely gridlocks sometime around trying to load the audio, at least on my system.

Wine is even broken-er.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
new post.

Unlocked
Next Scene Confirmation Poll, Scaling Breasts and Male WIP
Hello, hope you are having a great day!
️ Next Scene Poll: Final Round
As you know, last month we ran our Next Scene Poll and the result was overwhelmingly in favor of having Doggystyle as our next scene! To be honest the amount of votes it got when compared to the second place pretty much confirms it as our next pose, but since we promised running a final round with the top 3 winning alternatives we decided to do it now just as a matter of course.
So once again, vote on your favorite position and the winner will be selected as our next scene! Naturally the other ones will feature in future scene polls as we plan to keep adding new positions to the game scene after scene.

Dynamic Breast Sizes
It's here! We are still improving it a little in terms of looks and fine tuning nipple placement, but our system for dynamic breast sizes is finally up and running. With the new system players will be able to choose whatever breast scale they want without having to rely on pre-defined sizes, and having it also allows for breast inflation in the future which is something people might be into!

Top Character Update
We are also revisiting our top character with updated art and correct proportions. At this point work is still in it's early stages, so expect to hear more about it in upcoming updates, but we are really happy about being able to improve it. We will also use this opportunity to add female and futa alternatives to the top character, as this should allow for a higher range of customization and fun for our players!

So!
As always feel free to message us if there is anything you would like to see added to Lust's Cupid, and we are always open to hear your opinions about the game as well.
Thanks for joining us this week, talk to you soon!
D.

Reactions: ViviX12
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes