waless

May 25, 2020
Certain action sounds are missing entirely in the latest version, like sucking for example. Anyone had that happen? Or is it perhaps a user side bug? (though idk why/how that might've happened)

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
nah, this game isn't going anywhere
It's definitively lacking in many ways. The bonus that this game sell is his physics and the fetishes, but from the bits I saw, the development is more about adding cosmetics, since it's easier and that there's always some people asking for it.
The problems with the cosmetic is that they are lacking in the generic category, they mostly come all from brand which doesn't feat well with each other or for people like me who don't like saying characters that I know getting fucked outside their character development.
Physic is harder to dev, so it's understandable. But what's surprised me is how fast the story can be finished. The game has been in dev for nearly 3 years and the story mode isn't the more difficult part to code (it's still effort but not that much from adding cosmetic). But I guess it's not what the people paying for it ask for (I mean, it's lacking in few way and if you don't care about a path / character, you just have less content).

So i see where you are coming from with that argument.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams

anonymous64

Mar 1, 2019
i see you can give genitals to partners and even give yourself a vagina but there doesnt seem to be any option or scene which allows them to penetrate you. I hope this is eventually gonna get added.

You also can't give yourself tits, or atleast be able to increase the cup size. And for some reason you can change your tongue...but there's no foreplay scenes so you never get to use it/see it in action.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Recent update got rid of the best Thrust Resistance Setting: one sliver from left on slider.
Now it's too quick.

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
(Note: I'm talking about sandbox mode here, I don't care about story mode and haven't touched it)
i see you can give genitals to partners and even give yourself a vagina but there doesnt seem to be any option or scene which allows them to penetrate you. I hope this is eventually gonna get added.
I dunno why they haven't put a UI button for it, but you can press Y to swap roles.

You also can't give yourself tits, or atleast be able to increase the cup size.
Open Character Creation (top left, first icon), select Body (top left, second icon), select Type in the list, then choose a type with breasts in the right panel. Breast size is an option in the bottom left when you have one of the breast customisation categories selected (nipples or areolae).

Reactions: Lifeplayer

Darknights333

Dec 24, 2021
(Note: I'm talking about sandbox mode here, I don't care about story mode and haven't touched it)

I dunno why they haven't put a UI button for it, but you can press Y to swap roles.

Open Character Creation (top left, first icon), select Body (top left, second icon), select Type in the list, then choose a type with breasts in the right panel. Breast size is an option in the bottom left when you have one of the breast customisation categories selected (nipples or areolae).
IDK if it works for story mode though I know they wanted to do swaps on there too but idk if they added it...

mothulu

Sep 29, 2022
is there a way to customize even some of it if you dont have hte patreon? im fine with some of it being locked but i wouldnt mind seen what hte customizing features can do.

imde4th

Jul 13, 2024
hi. im having serious visual problems and I don't know what the cause is. im running the game on windows 10 with gtx 1660 and ryzen 4600 cpu. the photo attached is what i see right after clicking on the sandbox option from the main menu. (sorry about the possible jump scare!) Untitled.png

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes