LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Lustworth Academy 0.28.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImpactXPlay

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
so can anyone share anything about this game's latest version?

last time I played this game was a lot buggy.. scenes and quests were overlapping with one another.
hope they got everything fixed by now.

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
OK, skipped to Chapter 1, I thought there was a way to check on girls and quests but I don't see it at all. Is this a bug for skipping the prologue or am I remembering wrong? I would very much not like to have to play the prologue for like a 5th time.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Lustworth Academy [v0.28.6] [ImpactXPlay]Compressed

Download Win/Linux(PC): - -

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Haven't played this in a long while. Was the secret room on Day 2 removed? I don't see a letter this time around.

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
OK, skipped to Chapter 1, I thought there was a way to check on girls and quests but I don't see it at all. Is this a bug for skipping the prologue or am I remembering wrong? I would very much not like to have to play the prologue for like a 5th time.
Do you mean as a gallery? A gallery is not available for now. We are working to add a fully functional gallery in a new update that unlocks scenes as you advance the plot. However, skipping to chapter 1 allows you to start Fiona's storyline from scratch as well as many other main and secondary characters.

can we play the game in 32 bit, the previous update was playable, is 32 bit supported in this update?
The new Ren'py Engine version does not allow 32 bits versions anymore. Sorry.

I think the back alley is bugged? I started Fiona quest but went to sleep and now i can't access the back alley
Tell me more about your problem. If you have a screenshot, it would be cool.

Anyone know how to play the fighting mini game ? I'm on an Android and it doesn't show the buttons to press
You'll have to skip it for now. We are working to add the playable function on Android in the next update. Sorry for that!

Haven't played this in a long while. Was the secret room on Day 2 removed? I don't see a letter this time around.
The secret room becomes available in Chapter 1 now.

Daveiy

Mar 6, 2018
nice game! looks good.
would be amazing if there was more famous Anime Characters from Dragonball, My Hero Academy, Pokemon, DC Universe, Attack on Titan, Disney etc... ,

TrickyXTreat

Oct 22, 2021
Do you mean as a gallery? A gallery is not available for now. We are working to add a fully functional gallery in a new update that unlocks scenes as you advance the plot. However, skipping to chapter 1 allows you to start Fiona's storyline from scratch as well as many other main and secondary characters.

The new Ren'py Engine version does not allow 32 bits versions anymore. Sorry.

You'll have to skip it for now. We are working to add the playable function on Android in the next update. Sorry for that!

The secret room becomes available in Chapter 1 now.
Take your time this game it has potential also love the Stats keep at it and looking forward to stat check Events . Finally, Hell yeah Preggo tag

• Red Heart
Sep 1, 2019
Basically I started Fiona quest by talking to her, but I didn't go to the back alley that same day, i went to sleep and tried to go to the back alley the next day but it tells me i have nothing to do there. I though that maybe it was the day or the time so i tried several times at different days and times but it always pop up the same message. Didn't try to go the same day because the rollback don't go that far back but i'm sure if you go the same day you start the day it works but idk

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Basically I started Fiona quest by talking to her, but I didn't go to the back alley that same day, i went to sleep and tried to go to the back alley the next day but it tells me i have nothing to do there. I though that maybe it was the day or the time so i tried several times at different days and times but it always pop up the same message. Didn't try to go the same they because the rollback don't go that far back but i'm sure if you go the same day you start the day it works but idk
Wow, that's really weird. I'm gonna check on that.

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
I seemed to remember that there was a quest log or something similar so I knew who I had to talk to and where I had to go next, which girls I still had content to deal with. Did I get confused, or did I forget where it was?

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes