kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
New incest patch!

This time I added variables to the game so you can actually type what you want to call your "landlady" and your "roommates". Maybe this can help the dev to add this feature for custom names so, enjoy!

Because we are talking about variables, old saves will go nuts with this patch, so you have to start a new game. But in future updates it will be much easier to make the changes with variable. Pray for the dev to see this and add it to the game!
will you be upsdating the patch to the .27

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
save game complete 0.26 please
Let me get one for you.

Is the astronomy class in the game yet? If it is, I can't find it.

---

Found it. There's an observatory above the dorm, but it isn't implemented yet.
The rework that has been done in the structure of the game will allow adding content faster in the future, so all the classes will be availble pretty soon.

Is there a way to sneak into the girls dorm after you get the note?
It's a secret room behind the Wall of Prankmasters. Look for the monument in the boys dorm tv room and click on it. Then, click on the lion figure and choose the right poem "Roses".

How do I take Fiona on a date night for Beatrix' notes?
After completing her quests by dealing with Derek, you'll have a conversation with her about her father. In the end, she will set the date on a Tuesday in midnight. You can use your bed to pass time between days and take naps to reach midnight (last time of day). Once in Tuesday midnight, click on the window in the MC's room and enjoy. After that scene, talk to Fiona at her kiosk and you'll be able to ask her for help to get the diary.

will you be upsdating the patch to the .27
You can literally use pet names for the Landlady and roommates now. You can name them anything you want. So, don't think a patch a needed anymore.

Cheers, everyone!

Reactions: n0cn1l

bastard92

Oct 25, 2019
Let me get one for you.

The rework that has been done in the structure of the game will allow adding content faster in the future, so all the classes will be availble pretty soon.

It's a secret room behind the Wall of Prankmasters. Look for the monument in the boys dorm tv room and click on it. Then, click on the lion figure and choose the right poem "Roses".

After completing her quests by dealing with Derek, you'll have a conversation with her about her father. In the end, she will set the date on a Tuesday in midnight. You can use your bed to pass time between days and take naps to reach midnight (last time of day). Once in Tuesday midnight, click on the window in the MC's room and enjoy. After that scene, talk to Fiona at her kiosk and you'll be able to ask her for help to get the diary.

You can literally use pet names for the Landlady and roommates now. You can name them anything you want. So, don't think a patch a needed anymore.

Cheers, everyone!
Could you post the changelog for 0.28 and 0.29?

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Could you post the changelog for 0.28 and 0.29?
v0.28 adds the Halloween event content with 4 sex scenes with Beatrix, Fiona, Miku and Cassidy, available with the Shaggy costume.

v0.29 adds 2 new sex scenes with Tatiana Flores and Violet Gauthier (The Prep Queen) to the Halloween event with the Guybrush Threepwood costume.

Reactions: bastard92

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
please save v0.26 complete
Here's the file!

Warning: It will replace the 2nd save slot in the game.

This is set up for you to get Miku's photoshoot scene (Buy the camera in the kiosk and talk to her)
Eunice sex scene (Go to the storage room in the gym after Gym class)
Fiona sex scene (Wait till Tuesday midnight and click on the window in your bedroom)
Beatrix (Talk to Fiona to get inside the girl's dorm and get her diary)
Miss Dawson Undertable action (Go to her office on Tuesday or Thursday evening)

After completing Beatrix's diary quest, Fiona will offer you to buy the Halloween costumes. Once you buy one, use your wardrobe to change your clothes and start the Halloween intro.

Enjoy!

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
Here's the file!

v026 Complete Save File

Warning: It will replace the 2nd save slot in the game.

This is set up for you to get Miku's photoshoot scene (Buy the camera in the kiosk and talk to her)
Eunice sex scene (Go to the storage room in the gym after Gym class)
Fiona sex scene (Wait till Tuesday midnight and click on the window in your bedroom)
Beatrix (Talk to Fiona to get inside the girl's dorm and get her diary)
Miss Dawson Undertable action (Go to her office on Tuesday or Thursday evening)

After completing Beatrix's diary quest, Fiona will offer you to buy the Halloween costumes. Once you buy one, use your wardrobe to change your clothes and start the Halloween intro.

Enjoy!
thank

steven brown

Jun 29, 2017

It's still necessary. The game, at least early on, regularly references them as if they're not related to you so even if at some point you can give them "nicknames" it's hardly an adequate substitute for immersion purposes.

Jakb93

Sep 27, 2020
First time playing so started the Prologue.

Anyone have an issue where on the evening of the "landlady" house you need to escape via the window, but even after changing into the stealth clothes it doesn't trigger?

Kind of stuck as I cant sleep or escape.

Oh, and the Save system is knackered, any save file I try and create or load I get a Ren'Py error....

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
New incest patch!

This time I added variables to the game so you can actually type what you want to call your "landlady" and your "roommates". Maybe this can help the dev to add this feature for custom names so, enjoy!

Because we are talking about variables, old saves will go nuts with this patch, so you have to start a new game. But in future updates it will be much easier to make the changes with variable. Pray for the dev to see this and add it to the game!
Just curious about how long after the update drops that this is updated? So I know about when to look and get it. Thanks.

Reactions: Paprika
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes