jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
That problem has been fixed in the newest update. I also hired a programmer to work on the code, cause' I suck at it. He will help me get rid of the bugs and improve all of the gameplay mechanics. Improve the gallery, the mission tracking system, and even add new minigames, like this one. It's a rough version. I'm working on the walking animations and to add some action in the background.

View attachment 1980469

It is! This is inspired by that game as a sex parody.

There is an option to choose pet names, how you call them and get called.
You say the problem with the girls staying on the screen is fixed but it's happened for me. I can't play it like this.

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Is there any more content with Miku Sato after the deepthroat in the library?
There is content in version v0.28, available on Patreon. It will be available here for everyone in a couple of weeks.

You say the problem with the girls staying on the screen is fixed but it's happened for me. I can't play it like this.
I was refering to the update launched on Patreon this week. It will be available here in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: Sonico

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
*Please* tell me that there are good reasons for including what looks like Gwen Tennyson and that OPM chick in this game.
Experience dictates that it's usually a symptom of bad writing and authors not having the confidence in their work to stand on it's own, without throwing random unrelated crap in there for maximum appeal.
Are random character cameos a small part of the game, or does it play a major role?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
New incest patch!

This time I added variables to the game so you can actually type what you want to call your "landlady" and your "roommates". Maybe this can help the dev to add this feature for custom names so, enjoy!

Because we are talking about variables, old saves will go nuts with this patch, so you have to start a new game. But in future updates it will be much easier to make the changes with variable. Pray for the dev to see this and add it to the game!
Just curious when this will be updated? It says v0.25. And the game is on .26. So just wondering. Thanks.

Reinell

Aug 13, 2019
How to go home? I can't seem to go home on friday. If i go to sleep on friday it skip to monday.

marcello61

Aug 24, 2017
ciao a tutti, non riesco a risolvere il problema di matematica, ho provato di tutto ma non riesco. Qualche consiglio? grazie

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
*Please* tell me that there are good reasons for including what looks like Gwen Tennyson and that OPM chick in this game.
Experience dictates that it's usually a symptom of bad writing and authors not having the confidence in their work to stand on it's own, without throwing random unrelated crap in there for maximum appeal.
Are random character cameos a small part of the game, or does it play a major role?
Alright, i'll tell you there are good reasons for including them, even though that is probably a blatant lie. It's a parody game so "for the LOLz" might be incentive enough for the dev. Seriously, did you somehow not notice is a joke reference to a work from the makers of GTA?

(All of that said,Wendy - the Gwen Tennyson lookalike - does seem to be something of a major character in this one as top bitch and the mayor's daughter)

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Got this from a clean install. FYI, I'm running Windows 11 after a full hardware rebuild.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 210, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in script
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
Exception: DirectSound CreateSoundBuffer: Unsupported audio format

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Z:\LustworthAcademyBeta-v0.26.1a.Extended-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "Z:\LustworthAcademyBeta-v0.26.1a.Extended-pc\renpy\main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "Z:\LustworthAcademyBeta-v0.26.1a.Extended-pc\renpy\main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "Z:\LustworthAcademyBeta-v0.26.1a.Extended-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "Z:\LustworthAcademyBeta-v0.26.1a.Extended-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1111, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "Z:\LustworthAcademyBeta-v0.26.1a.Extended-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "Z:\LustworthAcademyBeta-v0.26.1a.Extended-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "Z:\LustworthAcademyBeta-v0.26.1a.Extended-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3340, in interact
self.start()
File "Z:\LustworthAcademyBeta-v0.26.1a.Extended-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2239, in start
renpy.audio.audio.init()
File "Z:\LustworthAcademyBeta-v0.26.1a.Extended-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 960, in init
renpysound.init(renpy.config.sound_sample_rate, 2, bufsize, False, renpy.config.equal_mono)
File "renpysound.pyx", line 393, in renpy.audio.renpysound.init
File "renpysound.pyx", line 98, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error
Exception: DirectSound CreateSoundBuffer: Unsupported audio format

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.0.22062402
Lustworth Academy Alpha v0.26.1a.Extended
Wed Aug 17 21:14:37 2022

StenOliver

Feb 7, 2020
I can't even start up the came without it crashing and giving me a traceback.
First time playing with no previous saves, any suggestions on how to fix this?

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
New update coming out tomorrow that includes major improvements in gameplay, bug fixing and the overall feel of the game. I've been working hard with a programmer partner that has helped me do stuff I didn't even know could be done in Ren'py. So, I'm really excited for you to try this new version!

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
So, I'm really excited for you to try this new version!
Clicked on Chapter 1

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 147, in script
$ renpy.load('chapter-1-skip')
File "game/script.rpy", line 147, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'load'

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Clicked on Chapter 1

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 147, in script
File "game/script.rpy", line 147, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'load'
Hello, Cirdon. Here's a quick fix for you. It's just missing a save file.

Reactions: baconslut12345

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Is the astronomy class in the game yet? If it is, I can't find it.

---

Found it. There's an observatory above the dorm, but it isn't implemented yet.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes