somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
ImpactXPlay
Sorry about the extra text in the report. I was using a large text file for multiple games and accidentally copied it all. The stuff that pertains to you is in the Lustworth portion. I edited my post so it is only your game's stuff. Since you replied, I think it will still keep the old stuff that isn't for you though. So you may have to go back to my post for the information.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
So, do I have to restart the game again?
Every time I want to do an action I got this error

While running game code:
File "game/chapterone01.rpy", line 525, in script
Jimmy "Cassidy is not in her room."

NameError: name 'player_name' is not defined

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Any way to avoid the magical agreement with the processor ?? Possible to avoid the related quest of Sis at least on Sandbox mod ????

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I am trying to find the padlock for Fiona. She said something about the theif playing video games. Does anyone know where I go to find him?

Jul 31, 2017
I think I may have figured out what's going on with the people staying on screen after you leave them. I skip through a lot of conversation and I rolled back to read a bit of it because the game is interesting enough to make we want to read some of it. so anyways yeah, I rolled back a bit and didn't skip through the last bit of the conversation and they didn't stick on the screen. Also yes I skipped, Its late and I want to get to the fapping, shoot me.

Edit: Nevermind, that wasn't it. Fiona stuck after the boob show no matter what I tried

Edit 2: Perhaps its when you go right to the map? If I moved locations by the screen navigation instead of going to another location by map, they don't stick. This requires research

Last edited:

Amitues#1

Aug 17, 2018
the game is glitching a lot coz of my old saves i dont wanna play it all through again can someone help me

Clicx

Sep 21, 2017
I think I may have figured out what's going on with the people staying on screen after you leave them. I skip through a lot of conversation and I rolled back to read a bit of it because the game is interesting enough to make we want to read some of it. so anyways yeah, I rolled back a bit and didn't skip through the last bit of the conversation and they didn't stick on the screen. Also yes I skipped, Its late and I want to get to the fapping, shoot me.

Edit: Nevermind, that wasn't it. Fiona stuck after the boob show no matter what I tried

Edit 2: Perhaps its when you go right to the map? If I moved locations by the screen navigation instead of going to another location by map, they don't stick. This requires research
When you use the map with someone on screen, they get stuck there. It goes away if you talk to them though.

zempekias

Jul 17, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapterone01.rpy", line 520, in script
    Jimmy "It's been a long night."

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapterone01.rpy", line 520, in script
    Jimmy "It's been a long night."
  File "C:\Users\LustworthAcademyBeta-v0.26.1a.Extended-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 901, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\LustworthAcademyBeta-v0.26.1a.Extended-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\LustworthAcademyBeta-v0.26.1a.Extended-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1235, in __call__
    who = renpy.python.py_eval(who)
  File "C:\Users\LustworthAcademyBeta-v0.26.1a.Extended-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1080, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\LustworthAcademyBeta-v0.26.1a.Extended-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1073, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "<none>", line 1, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.0.22062402
Lustworth Academy Alpha v0.26.1a.Extended
Thu Aug 11 20:07:43 2022
For some reason the player_name is not defined.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
update v0.26.1a

I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

324.png

3422.png

angiesnote.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : v0.26.1a

PS: só posso corrigir alguns erros do jogo quando eu começar a jogar de verdade

Lustworth Academy v0.26.1a Mega
I updated the translation files for Portuguese

fiz atualização dos arquivos da tradução pro portugues

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I'll wait for the incest patch, if someone makes one.
The patreon fetish is a hard pass.

Last edited:
Reactions: Virulenz

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
game is completely broken now, especially the glitch where the girls stick on your screen
That problem has been fixed in the newest update. I also hired a programmer to work on the code, cause' I suck at it. He will help me get rid of the bugs and improve all of the gameplay mechanics. Improve the gallery, the mission tracking system, and even add new minigames, like this one. It's a rough version. I'm working on the walking animations and to add some action in the background.

fightingminigamepreview02.gif

that jacket reminds me of game bully from ps2
It is! This is inspired by that game as a sex parody.

I'll wait for the incest patch, if someone makes one.
The patreon fetish is a hard pass.
There is an option to choose pet names, how you call them and get called.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
That problem has been fixed in the newest update. I also hired a programmer to work on the code, cause' I suck at it. He will help me get rid of the bugs and improve all of the gameplay mechanics. Improve the gallery, the mission tracking system, and even add new minigames, like this one. It's a rough version. I'm working on the walking animations and to add some action in the background.

View attachment 1980469

It is! This is inspired by that game as a sex parody.

There is an option to choose pet names, how you call them and get called.
Is there any more content with Miku Sato after the deepthroat in the library?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes