Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapterone01.rpy", line 1411, in script
    Jimmy "Yeah."
NameError: name 'player_name' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    Jimmy "Yeah."
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1231, in __call__
    who = renpy.python.py_eval(who)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "<none>", line 1, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Lustworth Academy Alpha v0.25a
Mon Jul  4 13:07:32 2022
```
I get this bug when i load my v0.23 saves in v0.25. Any idea how to fix it?
Put the attached file in your <Lustworth Academy folder>/game folder and you'll be able to choose your name when you load an old save.

Edit: But not sure it's a good idea regarding other changes in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thargor

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Is there a bug on the prologue because on the first day I am asked to got to Spanish class, talk to Pete, and go to sleep but I don't find the Spanish class and instead I need to speak to Pete and after the MC spies on girls shower and goes to gym and sleeps or is that how it should be on the first day without going to Spanish class.
Thanks for reporting it. Don't worry. You can go to Spanish class when you reach Chapter 1 during free roam. It will play the first lesson for you if you weren't able to play it.

We get to fuck some teachers in this, right? Please tell me this is one of them.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/06/1900129_mikupreview.png
That's a student, but yeah. You'll be able to have fun with teachers in the future. Right now, there content available with the headmaster's secretary.

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    Jimmy "Yeah."

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    Jimmy "Yeah."
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1231, in __call__
    who = renpy.python.py_eval(who)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "<none>", line 1, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Lustworth Academy Alpha v0.25a
Mon Jul  4 13:07:32 2022
```
I get this bug when i load my v0.23 saves in v0.25. Any idea how to fix it?
Old saves won't work with this version because there has been a mayor overhaul of code and I've added a Change name feature which renders the old code useless. You can still skip to the 2nd week of school when you start a new game.

So the patch was removed outright?
Someone might be working on something. IDK...

is there someting like a galery/unlock?
There is a gallery available after you unlock access to the PC. I'm working on adding a more organic gallery with progressive unlocking features.

Thank you for playing EVERYONE!

gjoser

Jun 1, 2020
New incest patch!

This time I added variables to the game so you can actually type what you want to call your "landlady" and your "roommates". Maybe this can help the dev to add this feature for custom names so, enjoy!

Because we are talking about variables, old saves will go nuts with this patch, so you have to start a new game. But in future updates it will be much easier to make the changes with variable. Pray for the dev to see this and add it to the game!

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I got interested in the game because I like bully and the premise of this one seems very good, but when I entered the game page I saw images of anime characters and drawings in the game, I wanted to know if this content is just photos or these characters have some involvement with the MC? for me these images demotivate me to play the game, another thing i wanted to know is how often do you release updates. If this content is in the game I don't think I will play it, but I wish the dev the best of luck because this game has great potential.

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
I got interested in the game because I like bully and the premise of this one seems very good, but when I entered the game page I saw images of anime characters and drawings in the game, I wanted to know if this content is just photos or these characters have some involvement with the MC? for me these images demotivate me to play the game, another thing i wanted to know is how often do you release updates. If this content is in the game I don't think I will play it, but I wish the dev the best of luck because this game has great potential.
Non of the characters you're talking about are part of the main story. There are no anime characters in the main game. There is a secret room, which works like a gallery, that you can enter and see special scenes with characters from other forms of art, but it's completely optional.

Reactions: Joltman320

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
So can you not go back to your house once you're back at the school or am I missing something? I'm pretty sure I've done everything this update has (Fiona, Beatrix, Miss Dawson, the fat chick, etc., and did all of the classes).

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
So can you not go back to your house once you're back at the school or am I missing something? I'm pretty sure I've done everything this update has (Fiona, Beatrix, Miss Dawson, the fat chick, etc., and did all of the classes).
Guess you got it all. There will be a sex scene with the fat chick and the asian library girl in the Extended Edition, but yeah, there's is not more content in school or in town. The next update coming out in July will feature a Halloween event that follows the main plot to the end of Chapter 1.

I hope you like the game so far. Also, all the scenes in the last couple updates that haven't been animated, will become animated soon. For example, Fiona's sex scene.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Guess you got it all. There will be a sex scene with the fat chick and the asian library girl in the Extended Edition, but yeah, there's is not more content in school or in town. The next update coming out in July will feature a Halloween event that follows the main plot to the end of Chapter 1.

I hope you like the game so far. Also, all the scenes in the last couple updates that haven't been animated, will become animated soon. For example, Fiona's sex scene.
A new bug occured in v 0.25. If you now speak with one of the girls, sometimes their image will be seen on every screen afterwards, sometimes till you finish the task and sometimes forever. 1657001905055.png

Last edited:

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020

I'm liking the game so far. I mean other than the "landlady / roommate" issue, I don't have much complaint. The art's cool, has that Summertime Saga vibes, and I'm looking forward to those animated scenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImpactXPlay

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
ImpactXPlay

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey! Wow, that's an extensive report. I love it. Thank you for playing. I will check every single point. Have a good week.
A new bug occured in v 0.25. If you now speak with one of the girls, sometimes their image will be seen on every screen afterwards, sometimes till you finish the task and sometimes forever. View attachment 1908482
Hey! Usually that happens when you use rollback and the game just goes bonkers. No problem, I know how to fix that. Thank you for reporting it.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Non of the characters you're talking about are part of the main story. There are no anime characters in the main game. There is a secret room, which works like a gallery, that you can enter and see special scenes with characters from other forms of art, but it's completely optional.
thanks I tested your game before your comment and they liked it, but there are 2 characters that look like a cartoon character and a game character that is Wendy who looks like Gwen from ben 10 and 3 daughter of the MC landlady who looks like Ellie in The Last of Us 1, just these scenes made me uncomfortable but it didn't stop me from playing and enjoying the game. One thing you could change is that when you complete a chapter objective in the book, you could remove the objective already completed, if the person doesn't pay attention they will get lost because they will think they haven't completed these objectives.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImpactXPlay
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes