ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
ImpactXPlay I'm a little late to the party but at the end of this recent update it says you're reworking over things? Is it fine for a new player to go through the old scenes existing in the game already or should I wait for everything to be reworked?

Just curious on what exactly is being changed so I know whether or not I should continue playing or wait.

Thanks in advance!
Hey, thank you for asking. Only the content from the prologue is being reworked. Not all animated scenes will be remade, only the old ones that look weird and are made with an old drawing style. When I finish reworking the prologue, I will start working on each girl's storyline separetely from Chapter 1 all the way to Chapter 3, so they all make more sense and add up to what is actually happening in the game's universe. New scenes will be added for each girl, with new 'cinematics' to make their stories more appealing and fun. That's the plan so far.

Reactions: Drakenite

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
ImpactXPlay thanks for the reply. I just want to address an issue that may be a problem for certain players. In game you have the ability to rename the 'landlady' to make her related but yet the MC still calls her by her name (Kassandra) in dialogue conversations which ruins the immersion. Was there a specific relationship title I was supposed to type in exactly to change this or is this an oversight?

If it's the latter please fix the dialogue changes to be consistent with what relationship the player establishes for Kassandra.

Thanks in advance!

Fkndom

Mar 27, 2022
Minor problem:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/townhouse/townhouse_jimmysroom.rpy", line 35, in script
jump .mondaymorning
ScriptError: could not find label 'townhousejimmysroom.mondaymorning'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/locations/townhouse/townhouse_jimmysroom.rpy", line 35, in script
jump .mondaymorning
File "D:\LustworthAcademyBeta-v0.40.1-Extended-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1992, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\LustworthAcademyBeta-v0.40.1-Extended-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Lustworth Academy v0.40.1-Extended
Sun Dec 17 16:35:38 2023

Jul 17, 2017
Lots of bugs, no point in playing yet. I played for the first time, I didn’t have a Halloween costume at the kiosk , I loaded saves with new content - the quests are reset after Halloween event.

Reactions: ImpactXPlay

Silent_Dreamer

Dec 24, 2023
Minor problem:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump .mondaymorning

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump .mondaymorning
File "D:\LustworthAcademyBeta-v0.40.1-Extended-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1992, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\LustworthAcademyBeta-v0.40.1-Extended-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Lustworth Academy v0.40.1-Extended
Sun Dec 17 16:35:38 2023

This happens right after Blair wake up from her overnight drunken sexual encounter with Jimmy right?

I have the same issue

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LustworthAcademy-0.40.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: shadowtempered

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
LustworthAcademy-0.40.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Looks like it was deleted / recreated, as a .31 is under the new releases - not sure if anyone is allowed to repost rpdl links or not, but in case you didn't know and want to update bitsybobs3

Reactions: bitsybobs3
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes