ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
So, I've been out of the loop for a while.. Can somebody tell me if we have some Gwen content? Because the original game before the rework had one or two scenes and I really liked them. If there is not Gwen content, then is the dev planning on adding some?
1702808_wendyfuckpreview.png
Yes, there is.

• Love
Reactions: RabbitHole69

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
I getting that ms dawson error with and without the patch. On the second day at the academy on tuesday, near the beginning of the game, I go to her office and the same scene plays out where I grope her tits, then I appear at the dorm. when I sleep, I appear at the gym. When I go back to her office, the same thing happens again and again. Nothing else to do and can't break out of the loop.

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
I getting that ms dawson error with and without the patch. On the second day at the academy on tuesday, near the beginning of the game, I go to her office and the same scene plays out where I grope her tits, then I appear at the dorm. when I sleep, I appear at the gym. When I go back to her office, the same thing happens again and again. Nothing else to do and can't break out of the loop.
Thanks for reporting the problem. I will take a look at it.

dargun

Jul 23, 2017
i think my game may be bugged, the notes say go to the headmaster's office, but it says there is nothing to do, and if I click anywhere else in the main hall it just plays the dr ned biology class scene again
Same is happening to me. And if I click on headmaster's office, I get error message:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
Getting the following error when attempting to go to music class. By the way, was the art class portrait supposed to be fully gray?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Set Dewey to an empty string in the console and got it to work.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes