Ren'Py Lusty Buccaneers [v0.7] [Nika]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
In my opinion, as I have seen many games, perhaps you could do some cheats both for free and for patreons
I have been considering this possibility, and it might be feasible in the future. For now, I believe that the way the game is currently set up provides benefits for everyone.

Perhaps you can better understand my reasoning by reading my previous response.

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
Nice game! how can we interact with Alvida? I faced her ship a few times but I can't advance further
Once you accept the bounty mission, to interact with Alvida, you need to find her ship and weaken it enough without sinking it! Once the boarding percentage is high, try to board, and you'll have a new challenge!

• Red Heart
Reactions: sc0rps

Mister Raptor

Jul 3, 2018
Hello again! I just downloaded version 0.5, and fishing works correctly for me. By clicking repeatedly, the green area rises. If the fish drops, I stop clicking so the green area falls. Please try with version 0.5, and if the problem persists, let me know. So far, no one else has complained about not being able to fish. Some people don't understand the mini-game, but I'll put up a tutorial for that. Keep in mind that it's not about holding the click but clicking repeatedly at regular intervals.
I'm also just completely unable to fish. The game starts, the fish immediately and quickly swims to the top of the gauge and it doesn't matter how quick I click, I can't get the green bar to do more than bounce at the bottom. And the meter on the right runs out and the game ends in all of 1-2 seconds. I understand how the game should work in theory. It just mechanically doesn't function.

Reactions: Nika-Dev

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Like idea of me being pirate finding One Piece with Luffy girls crews. I gonna give this a try and seee how good it is. Point to dev drawing style make it close to original as much as possible. A few game here following anime but drawing with their style and it ruined for me

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
I'm also just completely unable to fish. The game starts, the fish immediately and quickly swims to the top of the gauge and it doesn't matter how quick I click, I can't get the green bar to do more than bounce at the bottom. And the meter on the right runs out and the game ends in all of 1-2 seconds. I understand how the game should work in theory. It just mechanically doesn't function.
Mister Raptor
Could you let me know which device you are playing on? I can't quite understand what the issue might be, as in my experience the minigame works correctly. I need more information to understand better. Thank you for letting me know!

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
Like idea of me being pirate finding One Piece with Luffy girls crews. I gonna give this a try and seee how good it is. Point to dev drawing style make it close to original as much as possible. A few game here following anime but drawing with their style and it ruined for me
Thank you! I'm trying to have a slightly different style from the original work, without straying too far... partly to set myself apart and partly because I enjoy this style. I hope you enjoy it!

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Yes, It good tho cant sex with this version but nvm that. Do you have plan to add even mooore girls?? girlsss that found through out ep til you reach whatever 2000 ep I quit watching. Will there be gangbang?? mooore event?? mooore sex position?? still havent defeat the first bounty girl yet so dont know what after that

• Red Heart

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
Yes, It good tho cant sex with this version but nvm that. Do you have plan to add even mooore girls?? girlsss that found through out ep til you reach whatever 2000 ep I quit watching. Will there be gangbang?? mooore event?? mooore sex position?? still havent defeat the first bounty girl yet so dont know what after that
Yes, in the coming days, I'll be launching a poll on Patreon to decide who the next buccaneer will be, out of many more to come! There will be many events catering to different fetishes and in various sexual positions. In the latest version doggystyle with all the buccaneers have been added. I don't want to spoil anything, but if you defeat Alvida, you'll get a reward ;)

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
It bounces up a tiny bit and then falls right back down.
Mister Raptor

Alright, this is a step forward in understanding the issue... if you can, please answer these questions:

If you click rapidly multiple times, can you manage to get the green bar all the way to the top? (It's about multiple quick clicks, not holding the click.)

If you don't press anything, does the mini-game only last 1 or 2 seconds? I timed it myself and without doing anything, I have about 5 or 6 seconds before losing...

These two questions might hold the key to understanding whether it's a misunderstanding or if there's a bug affecting some players. Thank you very much!

Mister Raptor

Jul 3, 2018
Mister Raptor

Alright, this is a step forward in understanding the issue... if you can, please answer these questions:

If you click rapidly multiple times, can you manage to get the green bar all the way to the top? (It's about multiple quick clicks, not holding the click.)

If you don't press anything, does the mini-game only last 1 or 2 seconds? I timed it myself and without doing anything, I have about 5 or 6 seconds before losing...

These two questions might hold the key to understanding whether it's a misunderstanding or if there's a bug affecting some players. Thank you very much!
Clicking it rapidly just causes it to bounce up in down, never gaining any additional height. And the game last about 2 seconds whether I click or not.

• Red Heart

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
Clicking it rapidly just causes it to bounce up in down, never gaining any additional height. And the game last about 2 seconds whether I click or not.
Mister Raptor
Thank you very much! This will take me some time as I need to review my code.
If you're still around, I'll consult you once I release an update to see if this issue is resolved!
Thanks again!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bro9988
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes