Others Abandoned Lusty Vampire [v0.0.1] [Lustcrestx]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lustcrestx

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Its important for me to do
satoshi bae This looks like it really needs a rape tag. Penetration + No consent = Rape. Those tentacles are penetrating her, and I'm guessing that her impregnation wasn't through immaculate conception given she is very pregnant, still bound, and covered in cum.
yeh i agree

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
satoshi bae This looks like it really needs a rape tag. Penetration + No consent = Rape. Those tentacles are penetrating her, and I'm guessing that her impregnation wasn't through immaculate conception given she is very pregnant, still bound, and covered in cum.
I don't think a lot of games on here have the rape tag despite being nonconsensual.

May 30, 2017
I don't think a lot of games on here have the rape tag despite being nonconsensual.
Mmm, knowing something is rape often requires a little bit of context, unlike more objective tags like vaginal/oral/anal sex or tentacles or male/female protag. It's unreasonable to expect uploaders to have played through everything they upload, so my guess is a lot of them ignore the rape tag unless it is very, very overt. There are also people on the forum that minimize rape, I've been called out a number of times when I point out things that need a rape tag, couple that with the subjectivity and with going off of image rips or quick scans through the game and it often gets missed or omitted.

But most uploaders, and all the mods I've interacted with have been happy to add the tag when it is pointed out. And if you point it out politely they almost always appreciate the effort.

So if you see a missing tag that's important, just point it out if you have the time (and are willing to maybe be called a cuck or something to that effect lol).

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Mmm, knowing something is rape often requires a little bit of context, unlike more objective tags like vaginal/oral/anal sex or tentacles or male/female protag. It's unreasonable to expect uploaders to have played through everything they upload, so my guess is a lot of them ignore the rape tag unless it is very, very overt. There are also people on the forum that minimize rape, I've been called out a number of times when I point out things that need a rape tag, couple that with the subjectivity and with going off of image rips or quick scans through the game and it often gets missed or omitted.

But most uploaders, and all the mods I've interacted with have been happy to add the tag when it is pointed out. And if you point it out politely they almost always appreciate the effort.

So if you see a missing tag that's important, just point it out if you have the time (and are willing to maybe be called a cuck or something to that effect lol).
I'm too busy pointing out people need to Visual Novel tag their Visual Novels bud, you need to take over the rape tag duty. I need to keep Visual Novels labeled so I can avoid them.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
How do you get to tower? i have gone all left and there is nothing but black wall and cave. No moving points.

Lustcrestx

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
How do you get to tower? i have gone all left and there is nothing but black wall and cave. No moving points.
At the last map u go right and see the tower .. go right ->
check my site for breakthrough
1594202750669.png

Last edited:

Lustcrestx

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
o and afther I load a save the game stops me from walking
Im aware of this problem i fixed it and soon in the upcoming patch u will see it fixed
EDITED
I JUST REUPLOAD THE GAME FIXING THIS PROBLEM OF SAVE AND LOAD u can try it on my site only ( )

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote