2.90 star(s) 40 Votes

andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
Boring conversations and uninteresting characters. It only picks up a bit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...but then slides back to being dull and predictable. Sex scenes are vanilla, option of wincest is a plus. But overall, it is all basic teen drama tripe. Unless zombies or aliens invade or something in later updates, I don't see the story improving.

Reactions: Sacorna and Deamate

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
well you can try this one, but there seems to be some issue with latest version - with some of the games
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-old-unren-forall-v8-3-unren-powershell-forall-v8-3.92717/
also y - you always put those in main folder
Oh put it in the base folder, not the game folder. Try that way.
one more option
The unren file has to be in the same folder as the game's executable file. So copy it to the same folder where the icon to start the game is, and it will work.
Thank you all, :love:
The Unren v0.13v3 from giqui ended up working. And I put it in the base folder.
My eye allergies started to act up from all your support. :LOL: Thanks again.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Guys, guys, as good or bad (I definitely obviously being vague here) Inceton, at least, at the very least he got the courtesy to complete his works, not just milking the cow, so to say, like some dev *wink wink* here

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
It's very stupid how no one told anyone where they were going. There reason is very dumb as well.

shran

Dec 26, 2016
very boring nothing happening no sexual tension at all you just fuck the girls one by one without any build up looks like a random game with random images tossed around and random dialogue very low quality was expecting more from incenton who normally deliver quality games with sexy characters and somewhat of a decent story this one a total flop lost interest 10min into the game

Genericname

Sep 7, 2017
Like it so far, interested in where it goes. Like a story where no one can really be trusted (and the MC knows this too and isn't letting himself be fooled or gaslit). I understand the writing isn't for everyone but I've come to enjoy when a game here has a baseline readability to it, which most games on this site lack.

Mar 16, 2020
Like it so far, interested in where it goes. Like a story where no one can really be trusted (and the MC knows this too and isn't letting himself be fooled or gaslit). I understand the writing isn't for everyone but I've come to enjoy when a game here has a baseline readability to it, which most games on this site lack.
TBH I'm not even sure what people's problems are with the writing. This is a way more involved, readable premise than I've encountered recently. There are valid critiques for things, like a lack of emotional depth to the sex scenes, but I'm not really sure what's going through people's minds when they are unhappy with an actual original story.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
she fucked the dude and lets the pictures of it lying around in the open so MC finds them so he can get jealous, which is the exact definition of NTR here on f95
That would be really convoluted way to make MC be jealous. "Hey, you know that friend of yours, who disappeared 5 years ago and we had something to do with it buried his almost headless body right near this cabin, well i'll just leave this tablet that has pics of your sister having sex with him here on this table, while we go and burn this guy one of us killed 'accidentally'." And as has been stated before, anything that happened between that guy and MC's sister happened at least 5 years ago, before his disappearance, just finding old pics of that happening isn't NTR, especially his sister wasn't LI at that time. If anything, it's used as plot device to show that there are more skeletons in their closet.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Interesting story, will be interesting to see how the story will unfold. So far all the girls have pretty huge secrets, that honestly make them be dangers to MC than LIs really. :p

Reactions: xXwankerXx

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Based on how Echoes of Lust/Lust Theory started, and how it ultimately ended up; I'm not going to get my hopes up for this.

In fact, I'm just going to hold off on this one, and wait for the feedback once it's really gotten going.
Just saying... you would probably have a better time if you just ignore this dev, since you know they will disappoint you... so why stick around and wait for them to do so?

Plenty of content that won't suddenly change theme and go in the opposite direction out there.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes