• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py LustyVerse: [VN Series] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sancho1969 I cannot remember, I assume your mod works fine with Steam to pop achievements since Chasing Sunsets does.

Funny thing, since I still had saves form the old version after loading it up on Steam, all the achievements just popped, except for the different angels and see all endings... :ROFLMAO:

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
It crashes right on start. I cannot enter the Main Menu.
Oh, and it is the first time i downloaded this VN, never played it, yet.
Yeah I'm having the same issue crash at start and during the game when trying to click the reverse side image.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Would you say a fresh playthrough will be required for this one or has part 1 remained the same?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 I cannot remember, I assume your mod works fine with Steam to pop achievements since Chasing Sunsets does.

Funny thing, since I still had saves form the old version after loading it up on Steam, all the achievements just popped, except for the different angels and see all endings... :ROFLMAO:
Yes, this will work steam or non-steam... and some will even fire off in SanchoGallery. I got tired of circling around the devs code so fuck it... free cheevos.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yes, this will work steam or non-steam... and some will even fire off in SanchoGallery. I got tired of circling around the devs code so fuck it... free cheevos.
LOL, no worries, I only have 5 left to go, 3 angle ones and the ones the last couple for the endings which just got added with the update, so yeah, should be easy 100% then :devilish:

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod LustyVerse: Passion On Display (Final Update)
1711340098190.png 1711340117406.png 1711340135013.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

Completely rewritten mod (due to massive overhaul of VN by the dev)

Includes new LustTime and AI Voice toggle cheats.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Thank you as always for your hard work, this one was probably not high on priority list but we all appreciate it very much im sure (y)

supernap

May 26, 2017
damn looks like i literally dled the mod right BEFORE the update ...

Aunt €dithsays: No doesn't seems to be the case, still getting the error screen ón startup, and the text also does not seem to fit whats going on in the pictures (it starts with MC and 2 of the girls argueing about drinking, while there is at best 1 girl on screen)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
damn looks like i literally dled the mod right BEFORE the update ...

Aunt €dithsays: No doesn't seems to be the case, still getting the error screen ón startup, and the text also does not seem to fit whats going on in the pictures (it starts with MC and 2 of the girls argueing about drinking, while there is at best 1 girl on screen)
I have no idea what you're trying to say bud. Start from the beginning: which VN (Shackbang or POD)? Also, who is "Aunt Edith"?

supernap

May 26, 2017
ohhh i see now, i dled the mod for the wrogn game, my bad

you do not know Aunt €dith? ... shame on you /s

it's my way to signify editing stuff: you know '[Aunt) Edit(h)' jsut with the € sign instead of an E

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
you do not know Aunt €dith? ... shame on you /s

it's my way to signify editing stuff: you know '[Aunt) Edit(h)' jsut with the € sign instead of an E
Quite frankly - toooo much l€€t-speak …

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Sancho1969 does the Lustyverse PoD v1.00 multi-mod work with v1.01? The changelog mostly focused on spelling and bugfixes so it seems like it can work but even "spell checks" and "bugfixes" can make it so a mod is outdated. So does it work or do we wait for a mod update?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 does the Lustyverse PoD v1.00 multi-mod work with v1.01? The changelog mostly focused on spelling and bugfixes so it seems like it can work but even "spell checks" and "bugfixes" can make it so a mod is outdated. So does it work or do we wait for a mod update?
Technically yes, you can place the mod in it and be fine. I haven't had a chance to eyeball the specific bug fixes but I found, fixed, and reported all that I could originally and am under the assumption that this is the dev simply applying the same fixes.

You can be the guinea pig for all of us... do it. If it fails then simply delete the entire installation and it's no harm/no foul.

Reactions: whippetmaster

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
SanchoMod LustyVerse: Passion On Display (Final Update)
View attachment 3476381 View attachment 3476382 View attachment 3476383
Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

Completely rewritten mod (due to massive overhaul of VN by the dev)

Includes new LustTime and AI Voice toggle cheats.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.
And just finished this game, and no problems I could see from your mod. Thank you so very much for this!!!