Mod Ren'Py LustyVerse: [VN Series] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
You took it upon yourself to decompile the game. The installation process is two steps and only two steps as noted a few posts up here. Any additional shenanigans are on you, not me.
Thanks for the reply.
actually I didn't decompile this is the original content inside the zip:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll look for a different version of zip the game...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for the reply.
actually I didn't decompile this is the original content inside the zip:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll look for a different version of zip the game...
Try the links from the VN's OP on this site... I use them exclusively (compressed or uncompressed). Almost all the top-tier compressors on the site know I'm a stickler for proper retail packaging (building) of the VN once they are done so you can trust them to work just as well as the vanilla VN versions... only difference being images/animations (just how it should be, nothing more, nothing less). That's my personal recommendation for DL links in a summary fwiw.

Reactions: mariaeliza
Jul 21, 2023
У мене є проблема. Використовуючи мод, я не можу ні завантажити збереження, ні почати з початку. Відбувається зависання.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
У мене є проблема. Використовуючи мод, я не можу ні завантажити збереження, ні почати з початку. Відбувається зависання.
Якщо ви переклали гру, то, швидше за все, зламали мод. Спробуйте лише англійською.
If you translated the game then you likely broke the mod. Try with English only.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 he's our man, if he can't do it, no one can....

Surprise :devilish:

LustyVerse: Passion on Display v1.00 Full Release

It should be completed now. I will have a compressed up shortly for you.
Thanks bud.

We've a problem folks (well, I have the grunt of it, but all of you previous VN fans as well). Inceton has completely rewritten the VN and by that I mean fucking completely. This includes changing coded label names (a massive no-no with VN's that are released periodically via updates), variables, screen code, all of it. Even the AppData folder naming was changed (was "LustyVerse_PoD-1677583781" now it's "PassionOnDisplay-1699357765").

There's absolutely no chance in hell that any of of your previous saves will work (whether you played modded or unmodded).

I'm... speechless after that. Everything is broken now. I'd have to mod this from scratch too, everything is totally fucked.

Edit: The icing on the cake: the AI generated female voice for narration sound almost identical to whatever DanielsK is using in his VNs.... creepy similarity :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks bud.

We've a problem folks (well, I have the grunt of it, but all of you previous VN fans as well). Inceton has completely rewritten the VN and by that I mean fucking completely. This includes changing coded label names (a massive no-no with VN's that are released periodically via updates), variables, screen code, all of it. Even the AppData folder naming was changed (was "LustyVerse_PoD-1677583781" now it's "PassionOnDisplay-1699357765").

There's absolutely no chance in hell that any of of your previous saves will work (whether you played modded or unmodded).

I'm... speechless after that. Everything is broken now. I'd have to mod this from scratch too, everything is totally fucked.
Damn as much as I hate having my save files broken, that must be amplified by a 100 for you making the mod.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Damn as much as I hate having my save files broken, that must be amplified by a 100 for you making the mod.
The easiest way to wrap one's mind around the issue: it's now a brand new VN. Part 1 (previous version) has had gasoline poured on it by the dev and burned to the ground. It's nuked.

He's been doing this a lot lately... with Mia, with Shackbang, and on and on.

I'm not faulting the dev for having creative spirit... but for fuck's sake... adapt a damn gameplan BEFORE you start a new VN if you plan on pushing out periodic releases to supporters. Otherwise just release the damn VN's once they are completed and not before. Pick one.

The icing on the cake: the AI generated female voice for narration sound almost identical to whatever DanielsK is using in his VNs.... creepy similarity :ROFLMAO:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The easiest way to wrap one's mind around the issue: it's now a brand new VN. Part 1 (previous version) has had gasoline poured on it by the dev and burned to the ground. It's nuked.

He's been doing this a lot lately... with Mia, with Shackbang, and on and on.

I'm not faulting the dev for having creative spirit... but for fuck's sake... adapt a damn gameplan BEFORE you start a new VN if you plan on pushing out periodic releases to supporters. Otherwise just release the damn VN's once they are completed and not before. Pick one.

The icing on the cake: the AI generated female voice for narration sound almost identical to whatever DanielsK is using in his VNs.... creepy similarity :ROFLMAO:
Yes, it is a brand new AVN more or less. They re-done the first part, massive rewrite. They changed the game from the ground up after feedback from my understanding.

From what I've seen, this game was always meant to be a short VN and only have 2 parts.

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
So what you're saying is that it won't be ready by lunch, but maybe before dinner today, right?

(Just in case anyone is unsure... yes, this is a joke. I know Sancho will have it ready by lunch.)
It all depends on where you're from... Over here Sancho1969 missed the lunch deadline :D It's almost time for dinner

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Come on, Sancho! All we know You are THE MASTER of the modding domain. Please, surprise us (once again) with your terrific stuff!
Best regards!

armyman035

Sep 7, 2020
Thanks bud.

Edit: The icing on the cake: the AI generated female voice for narration sound almost identical to whatever DanielsK is using in his VNs.... creepy similarity :ROFLMAO:
So, should we give you until Monday?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So, should we give you until Monday?
I can't possibly give you a deadline bud, it's far too early. I have to write the mod from scratch. I'm still working on getting the new UI sorted and haven't even touched the new story scripts. Think of it like this: the old house got hit by a tornado and flattened. I am now pouring the foundation for a new house to be built upon.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
King Sancho to the rescue!

EDIT: Would be cool if you could enable overlay buttons so we can have that nice Auto-Forward function available. Sliders are available in the Settings but no buttons to use it, well done Inceton xD

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, the foundation is hopefully now laid (the new UI). I have many minor tweaks I have to make but I have most of it populating and centered. Here's some of the Main Menu layouts:

I have to recode the dev's Gallery screens. He pulled a dumbass move and use RenPy's "Start" to populate the screens instead of "ShowMenu". Serious rookie mistake that took me a bit to figure out why it was acting extremely odd.

So, this is just the beginning. Since many variables were also changed all my stat coding and all the mods features will have to be checked and recoded one by one. This is very frustrating and time consuming... considering I had already done all this for the VN. I'm truly wondering why I'm moving forward knowing the massive amount of past manhours are now 100% wasted. My time is very valuable (I'm expensive on a per hour rate). You folks get me for free... but the rest of the world does not. So, this is a hard pill to swallow if I'm being honest.

Yes I sound grumpy... but can anyone really blame me at this point since I've rebuilt mods over and over with this dev team's VNs on a rather constant basis? It's like I keep building a skyscraper on marsh land, having it fall down, and rebuild on the same damn mud.