Mod Ren'Py LustyVerse: [VN Series] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is it better to start a new save or continue on an existing save in regards to possible new content added?
What i mean is there enuf new content added to do a fresh save?
Your choice. I had zero issues with my old saves. Part 1 has a ton of grammatical fixes and some minor changes but nothing that breaks Part 2. It's your call to make, you can do either successfully.

Hate to be that guy but is there an android compatible version of the full Shackbang game?
Of the mod, nope. Of the VN, dunno.

Reactions: newdawn75

DrameR123

Jun 12, 2023
Hey, i have the error when i load the game. I have inscription in the right corner "SanchoMod NOT installed correctly", but i did everything as you said in the insctruction. Then when i click on a random button i have my PC lagging and do not answer, so i need to restart PC or turn off the game with the tsk manager. I dont even have the trace back. What you suggest me to do?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey, i have the error when i load the game. I have inscription in the right corner "SanchoMod NOT installed correctly", but i did everything as you said in the insctruction. Then when i click on a random button i have my PC lagging and do not answer, so i need to restart PC or turn off the game with the tsk manager. I dont even have the trace back. What you suggest me to do?
If it says it's not installed correctly then it isn't bud.. I can't make it any clearer than that.

The proper installation process is two steps, and only these two (for PC in English):
  1. Install a fresh/unadulterated version of the VN (no hackery, no shenanigans, just the plain VN). You can do this in a new folder if you wish to retain your existing installation for whatever reason.
  2. Install the mod as directed in the OP (place all of the contents of the mod's zip inside the "/game" folder of the VN).
That's it, don't do anything else but start the VN and it will work 100% every time. Try that and report back please.

Richard7311

Nov 19, 2017
me too ... i have the same problem ... is there any help you can do sancho???

Richard7311

Nov 19, 2017
See the 2-step process in the post directly above yours. Do exactly that.. nothing more, nothing less then report back please.
i did exactly what you said .. i even downloaded the game again .. but it does not work ..
i used your mod before ... like many many times ... but its first time i see this ... "SanchoMod NOT installed correctly"

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i did exactly what you said .. i even downloaded the game again .. but it does not work ..
i used your mod before ... like many many times ... but its first time i see this ... "SanchoMod NOT installed correctly"
I'm not sure what to tell you, there's literally over 50k DL's and your the only one I've heard from with this issue. You're certainly installing the 2-step process differently than everyone else but I don't know how to make the instructions more clear tbh. If you want put a screenshot of the "/game" contents inside a spoiler or thumbnail so I can see what you have and can direct you properly.

Vickbick

May 23, 2019
Does the gallery actually show all the scenes in the game or not? because when i open it all i get is 5 pages of random images. Am i missing something?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Does the gallery actually show all the scenes in the game or not? because when i open it all i get is 5 pages of random images. Am i missing something?
See the two images circled in the OP:
1693265217993.png

Both mods work the same way (actually all SanchoMod's work the same way). From the Main Menu select "SanchoMod" then "SanchoGallery". I have no idea what you are looking at but I don't think it's the mod's gallery.

Reactions: Vickbick

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
don't replace the original scr.rpa file, it worked for me
Well... that doesn't really work bud. You won't have the bulk of the mod installed if you do that meaning all walkthrough, gallery, MiniStat choreography, etc won't be implemented. Please don't recommend to folks how to incorrectly install the mod. Full instructions are here for those who need details on the entire 2-step process, the first of which is simply installing the VN.

nininain

Oct 5, 2017
yep, talked before checking, it doesn't work but it write "sanchomod installed" anyway, i think it was unren who was messing with the mod, sorry for that.

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
I have the files on the proper place
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but I get the message that the mod is not properly installed =/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what did I do wrong?