Mod Ren'Py LustyVerse: [VN Series] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I asked last time what would be the next update with this series, and looks like got my answer tonight. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969
The final version is coming, prepare your butt :ROFLMAO:

LustyVerse: Shackbang
Clearly not what I needed to happen while I'm knee-deep into updating Eternum's mod... I can't catch a break lately. Busy beavers.

is this mod compatible to the latest version or ?
The mod clearly states in the description for both VN's in the series "Part 1", even above their associated DL links. Now, the VN of Shackbang that just dropped is NOT "Part 1" but "Final" as can be seen in the VN's OP. So no, they are not the same. If you install the current SanchoMod (as of the time of this post) inside the "Final" version of the VN you get "Part 1" of the VN.

I haven't even finished DLing the latest update yet (but will soon due to two of my cherished buddies, one supplying me the scripts, the other a pre-release of the smashed files). I won't name them, they know who they are and how much they are dearly appreciated.

So, you have two choices if you want to play "Final" and used SanchoMod previously:
  • Not recommended but certainly doable: If impatient use the SaveFixer as described in the OP
  • Recommended: wait for me to actually update the mod to "Final"
Make sense?

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
Clearly not what I needed to happen while I'm knee-deep into updating Eternum's mod... I can't catch a break lately. Busy beavers.

The mod clearly states in the description for both VN's in the series "Part 1", even above their associated DL links. Now, the VN of Shackbang that just dropped is NOT "Part 1" but "Final" as can be seen in the VN's OP. So no, they are not the same. If you install the current SanchoMod (as of the time of this post) inside the "Final" version of the VN you get "Part 1" of the VN.

I haven't even finished DLing the latest update yet (but will soon due to two of my cherished buddies, one supplying me the scripts, the other a pre-release of the smashed files). I won't name them, they know who they are and how much they are dearly appreciated.

So, you have two choices if you want to play "Final" and used SanchoMod previously:
  • Not recommended but certainly doable: If impatient use the SaveFixer as described in the OP
  • Recommended: wait for me to actually update the mod to "Final"
Make sense?
thank you i will patiently wait.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
thank you i will patiently wait.
Don't get me wrong bud, you don't have to. If you want to see if the mod is right for you (before I finish the update) simply make a "alternate" installation of the VN to place the old mod inside following these instructions:
  1. DL the original "Part 1" of the VN. If you can't find it the compressed version can be found here.
  2. Make a new folder/directory named how you wish such as "LustyVerse_ShackBang-pc - Part 1 SanchoMod" for example.
  3. Install a clean copy of the "Part 1" VN into that. This will assist you in reminding that this is the modded alternate version so it won't be confused with another installation you may have already or in the future.
  4. Inside that VN's "/game" folder install all the contents of SanchoMod Shackbang Part 1 mod's zip. (Insure you DL the correct mod version).
See what you think. Remember that this is Part 1 and many revisions have been made inside this new "Final" update... but it'll wet your thirst for now if you wish to do this.

Regards.

Reactions: mammonite

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
ChoiceGuide is basically done (rough coded blind). There's no less than four initial forks that rejoin and lead to three separate endings. So, that's the mind twister here though I have it sorted in the ChoiceGuide. For the 3-way ending finaly I made an autosave for safety on page 69 (where Part 1 now resides as well).

I need to rough code the Lust Time toggle so that won't be a burden on the Player which will give me an idea of how many lewds I need to plan for SanchoGallery.

... working on this and Eternum at the same time is frying my brain a bit tbh.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
the affection I have for them would be lost quickly) . He was still worried about them after finding out part of the story, I think that a person after finding out all that would only have worried about himself, as he did at the end when he tried to run away, but it seemed out of place since It was an action that was not seen coming, I would have liked that during the final part
ChoiceGuide is basically done (rough coded blind). There's no less than four initial forks that rejoin and lead to three separate endings. So, that's the mind twister here though I have it sorted in the ChoiceGuide. For the 3-way ending finaly I made an autosave for safety on page 69 (where Part 1 now resides as well).

I need to rough code the Lust Time toggle so that won't be a burden on the Player which will give me an idea of how many lewds I need to plan for SanchoGallery.

... working on this and Eternum at the same time is frying my brain a bit tbh.
I'm just waiting on Reply Gallery. I'm trying to figure out why the 2nd part has so little sex scenes. That other Lustyverse game had so many sex scenes you was tired of it. lol

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
I'm just waiting on Reply Gallery. I'm trying to figure out why the 2nd part has so little sex scenes. That other Lustyverse game had so many sex scenes you was tired of it. lol
It has scenes, some are path dependent though. I completely missed a Maxine one on my first go.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
It has scenes, some are path dependent though. I completely missed a Maxine one on my first go.
I know but this update you only get 1 sister scene, 2 max, 1 3some and 1 lexi. All them scenes comebine cant touch the other Lustyverse game in scenes in total

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There are "hidden" lewds in Part 2. For example, depending on if you obtained (BetterDeal) here:
1690663146445.png
changes the scene variant in Black Room... like really different. There's a conditional in Part 2 that changes which Lust Time scene to jump to. This one almost slipped by me until a moment ago.

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
There are "hidden" lewds in Part 2. For example, depending on if you obtained (BetterDeal) here:
View attachment 2810574
changes the scene variant in Black Room... like really different. There's a conditional in Part 2 that changes which Lust Time scene to jump to. This one almost slipped by me until a moment ago.
I see I also unren the game to see what I missed. I missed some Lexi scene that it seems that it was a nightmare.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod LV: Shackbang (Final Update)
LV SB F SM B01a1.jpg LV SB F SM B01a2.jpg
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Includes new LustTime and ChoiceCountdown cheats.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
How come your scr.rpa is smaller then the original?
When I use your mod I am missing a lot of images in the game.
From start till the gas station I already counted 4 missing images.
:unsure:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, first off, thank you for that cheat to turn off the Lust Time thingy. I hate having to stop and click different levels of stuff during those scenes, it throws my groove off. But got caught up with the Dev, and checked out all 3 endings, and no errors that I could find from your mod. Thank you so very much for your work on this!!!

Reactions: Sancho1969

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
Is it better to start a new save or continue on an existing save in regards to possible new content added?
What i mean is there enuf new content added to do a fresh save?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, first off, thank you for that cheat to turn off the Lust Time thingy. I hate having to stop and click different levels of stuff during those scenes, it throws my groove off. But got caught up with the Dev, and checked out all 3 endings, and no errors that I could find from your mod. Thank you so very much for your work on this!!!
Honestly, not sure why I didn't do that back last update for "Mia" as it drove me nuts trying to speed run it back then... but now we have a way. Pretty slick, ain't it?

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress