VN Ren'Py Lycoris Radiata [Ch.7 Public] [Kuro]

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Really enjoyed it, great start, story and characters
Also the references/inspirations from Tokyo Ghoul are clearly visible which is a nice thing if u are a fan of the series
Keep up the good work!
RXm7H.jpg

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I know I just started.. but dam.. I feel for that girl on the train. She started crying when he finally left. Whole time I guess she was internally begging "please make it stop". Having to listen to all that dribble as a stranger. It is funny tho,

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
"she is a perfecting security system controlled by AI, which is implemented with serlf learning functions"
Ah yeah, I can totally not see anything going wrong here. Nothing to worry about at all.
Not like in the resident evil movie, I-robot or Skynet from Terminator. Nothing surely can go wrong here.

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So I came up to a choice with Nobume and am forced to make a choice here. Saying her name is too long or its cute.. What exactly does this mean. Normally I like choices choosing between a corruption route (nympho), or a lovers (romantic) route. But this feels like its do you want Nobume yes or no. Will choosing one of these options remove her content? or am I just overthinking it.

I aim for the harem, so I dont want to exlude anyone not knowing when its this vague o_O

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I'll give you a piece of advice: when it comes to problems like this just make a save before you choose something and then choose both and see if anything changes

In this case the choice results in either Nobu getting a love point and thus she joins you for dinner and keeps her happy or she doesn't get any points and doesn't eat dinner with you.
Whether choosing to call her cute (+1 Love) or act annoyed by her name (no Love) will lock you out of further content or her route I cannot tell.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022

Ooff, I continued a little on and the game explained it a little. Not going to say im happy about it being locked to one.. But ah well.

Last edited:

D1bacle

Mar 3, 2021
Another awesome update! And that outro song *chef's kiss* fantastic, I am now an avid A Himitsu listener. Definitely looking forward to the future updates.

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
Gave it a chance in the new update, but giving the player a chance to name the PC, then later just forcing your own arbitrary names on the now MPD character(s?) means you might as well not give them a choice in the first place. Add in QTE, put the adventure tag on as well, cause that is actually relevant to people like me who HATE QTE in games. It started good, and there are some elements about the story I like, but it will be better off with 1 choice, which girl you want, and the rest being a Kinetic Novel.
Sorry Dev, good story but the railroad tracks came in and ruined it for me, the midway multiple character thing, even moreso. QTE was the straw that not only broke the camel's back, but covered it in white phosphourus. Thank you for the interesting start, sadly I'll never see the end because I have a few things I drop games for, sandbox, QTE, NTR, multiple protrag are just a few.

Good luck though, the story and animation are tight for those who are into this kind of game, and everything is well crafted.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
wow. the QTE really shat on this games story. It just leaves a fucking sour taste in my mouth. You spent all this time building this story, about a family reuniting after 10 years. The sisters sister brought to tears just to have their brother back, a granpa going all sopy whos support to be a hardass. The maid has made reference they havent been this cheerful since that day. 10 years of waiting and the family has found joy again about HIM being alive. The MC is then given access to the "whole building" Hes allowed to go anywhere now, so he goes to the 9th floor and then is as series of traps trying to kill him. While I didnt really take this serious. I figured its some prank or punchline coming. Someones messing with him for a bit of fun. No FUCKING WAY after all this would the family just kill him when he even has proper security access as part of the family and future heir.

So I got to the question and well, I choose the wrong answer as to see what this punchline or prank would do and well you cant blame the MC for forgetting someones name anway. Then bam, out of nowhere MC looses his head. dies and iTS GAME OVER.. WTF. Did MIG just murder the grandson of the very family head their suppose to be loyal too... in their own bloody building and a guy who had complete access. After Rie finding his grandson after 10 years, hes now dead at the hands of MIG. Christ this is so ridiculous. Is this ment to hint that MIG has been a traitor all this time and was responsible for the assassination of the parents on the plane 10 years ago. Thats the only thing that could even make this logical otherwise this makes no dam sense why they would do this. There isnt even any follow up to see what the family does (grandfather and sisters) to MIG after leaning they just killed their family member on their own turf/house. Watching the sisters turn psycho and murdering every MIG employee for taking their brother once again, would be some type of follow up to make this bad end somewhat justified. Thats how bad this shits all over its own story its tried hard to build. Its so out of place, its like the credibility of this story is thrown in the trash can.

Last edited:

BlackRing

Apr 27, 2021
wow. the QTE really shat on this games story. It just leaves a fucking sour taste in my mouth. You spent all this time building this story, about a family reuniting after 10 years. The sisters sister brought to tears just to have their brother back, a granpa going all sopy whos support to be a hardass. The maid has made reference they havent been this cheerful since that day. 10 years of waiting and the family has found joy again about HIM being alive. The MC is then given access to the "whole building" Hes allowed to go anywhere now, so he goes to the 9th floor and then is as series of traps trying to kill him. While I didnt really take this serious. I figured its some prank or punchline coming. Someones messing with him for a bit of fun. No FUCKING WAY after all this would the family just kill him when he even has proper security access as part of the family and future heir.

So I got to the question and well, I choose the wrong answer as to see what this punchline or prank would do and well you cant blame the MC for forgetting someones name anway. Then bam, out of nowhere MC looses his head. dies and iTS GAME OVER.. WTF. Did MIG just murder the grandson of the very family head their suppose to be loyal too... in their own bloody building and a guy who had complete access. After Rie finding his grandson after 10 years, hes now dead at the gands of MIG. Christ this is so ridiculous. Is this ment to hint that MIG has been a traitor all this time and was responsible for the assasination of the parents on the plane 10 years ago. Thats the only thing that could even make this logical otherwise this makes no dam sense why they would do this. There isnt even any follow up to see what the family does (grandfather and sisters) to MIG after leaning they just killed their family member on their own turf/house. Watching the sisters turn pchyo and murdering every MIG employee for taking their brother once again, would be some type of follow up to make this bad end somewhat justified. Thats how bad this shits all over its own story its tried hard to build. Its so out of place, its like the credibility of this story is thrown in the trash can.

This game really did have something go for it, even if I didnt particularly like the split personality stuff and the idea some girls are going to be locked to one seems annoying. But now I feel its just been shat on (not having a path of both sides on each girl). This really wasnt needed.
you could put those in spoilers.

And there will be a harem ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nobles

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Well if you read the first 2 paragraphs, then you should already know about the 3rd, but I can edit and put it in spoil tag if its wanted.

And if there will be harem with all girls (not excluding any or having to choose between) then that gives me a little hope. Still shitted over the QTE, cause I really enjoy a story and hate to see it fall apart. over something so dumb . And while I dont like sudden stupid bad endings in general, something hat ruins the story just adds fuel to the fire. They really could of had a punchline to salvage this :/

Last edited:

Maevos

May 4, 2019
For me, this is on par with Eternum and Pale Carnations. The dialogue between the "two" of them might get dull at times but the interactions with other characters and story development carries it all forward. Action scenes are quite fun and engaging too.

MC is good looking and cool as a cucumber, girls are gorgeous, side characters are funny etc. I think there is only one hot scene so far but it is crafted really well.

I'm definitely amazed by this one. Although I have to say that the story would be much better served without the persona issue.

Reactions: sonhot and Dunner

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Definitely not a fan of the multi-protag since I chose a name for a reason and when the decision happens I no longer feel like it's the MC (meaning I lose immersion into the story which is really bad) . Apart from that I really liked it and idk why people are crying over QTE's since they were incredibly easy.

Last edited:

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Ok, just haven't scrolled through comments as I am just really getting started on this. Part way through Chapter 2, is the MC always going to be an asshole? I mean, I get it if that's the intention, but I am not too sure I could go through all of this for him to be like that the whole time. Just my personal preference to be more of a nicer person.
Then don't choose a story where the MC is a cold-blooded killer lmao

Reactions: sonhot
4.20 star(s) 46 Votes