VN Ren'Py Lyla's Curse [v0.1.52] [Voodoo Monkey]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Lyla's Curse [v0.1.52] [Voodoo Monkey] – COMPRESSED

Win/Linux v0.1.52 · · · (141.8 MiB :: 664.7 MiB)
Mac v0.1.52 · · · (127.2 MiB :: 650.1 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Is VooDoo Monkey a member here?
Yes, he is! :cool:
I saw this thread was labeled as abandoned and I was like [o_O]. I've been working on it the whole time. Just had some development issues, and had to back track a lot, get my head back on straight. That sort of thing.
Don't worry too much about it. The "Abandoned" prefix is sort of a soft rule on this site. It's generally defined (per the site's rules) as:
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.
Note, that's in regards to this site. It gets lifted pretty easily once an update drops. Anyway, if there are no updates in that time and the thread isn't very active, then it might get that prefix. Sometimes this gets overlooked and it can take a moderator extra time before slapping on that prefix for a game thread. If the developer of the game engages in or is fairly active in their game thread, then that would help to avoid the Abandoned prefix being applied as well. It's not a hardfast rule, but the mods on the site do try to enforce it to some level of consistency in this instance. (To others: Yes, I'm aware that's not always the case and there are exceptions. I said they try to attain some level of consistency in regards to the prefix; hence, it being a soft rule.)

Also, as the developer, you can also petition to the mods to gain ownership of the thread. Just like how we, back in the day, informed them in order to give you the "Game Developer" label on your user account. Many developers have done this and are given expanded powers which allows them to modify the opening post within the site's guidelines. You won't be able to delete the thread or anything, but you'd be able to do certain things like uploading a new changelog or screenshots. Bear in mind, the mods could simply deny that. (And to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure they would given your low participation rate on the site. No offense.)

Anyhow, we've been following you on Patreon and appreciate that you continue to post progress reports here and there. We know you've hit some snags and sometimes those walls seem like quite the hurtle, but we're also glad that you overcame them too! Glad you're feeling better and that your move went well. Here's to your continued success, my guy! Cheers!

timmylasted

Jun 15, 2019
Are there any new scenes? I didn't see anything in the update log but its been over 2 years. I hope we got some new stuff!

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
This version actually surprised me with the amount of content we got. Usually this game is known for it's very long update ques. If this creator keeps up with more frequent updates (not the waiting for like almost a year for an update....), I will definitely be a supporter of this project.

CowieDays

Jan 20, 2019
My game is crashing i cant play more than 3minutes... also i read a lot bad comments, love this game, hope this one continue...

this are one of the old ones i hopefully wait to att cus i want play more <3

Rezan

Sep 1, 2017
My game is crashing i cant play more than 3minutes... also i read a lot bad comments, love this game, hope this one continue...

this are one of the old ones i hopefully wait to att cus i want play more <3
maybe a fresh start?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes