• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
Is the game suppose to end after you go back to your camp and interact with the bunny guy and then go to sleep and be woken up by strange voices that lure you into a forest or did I fuck something up? I get lured into the forest and then it says to be continued and then game over.

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
this garbage barly works, save broke and cant click any character to start dialog, tried again and one of the guys didnt have "exit " options, so u got stuck in talk loop.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Paywall eater no longer working; I put it in the proper folder, tried removing and re-extracting it as well. Please help, thank you!
devs changed it so that doesn't work anymore, not sure if you need new save files to use the prem build and see all the scenes

AndyPandaetrr

Jul 8, 2017
why game has remaster? did something hapened?
Same problem as the previous game, they got stuck in the story, not knowing how to develop it. They made a remake of the game unnecessarily and then appeared with the excuse of internal fights among the team of developers who split up because of money and then released this game.
It seems to be following the same script as the previous game, Forbidden Fruit.

Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
Same problem as the previous game, they got stuck in the story, not knowing how to develop it. They made a remake of the game unnecessarily and then appeared with the excuse of internal fights among the team of developers who split up because of money and then released this game.
It seems to be following the same script as the previous game, Forbidden Fruit.
you know dam well nobody gives a fuck about the story and so do they you know dam well they did this because of the previous build being cracked.

UPDATE: i see he meant the old game vs this one considering how open public information is im surpirsed people are still asking about why this has gotten remastered considering you can see like page 30 in forbidden fruit why these guys we going to quit that one.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: Yulu and JayshNahat

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Gallery altered so you cant see how little is included, paywall nonsense still in place I assume?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Lyndaria-EP2Reworked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Hurensohn Heigl

Moeghup

May 9, 2018
Does the partner you pick when hiking up the mountain lock you out of some content? Or does it even matter between the three?

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes