BionicLust

Mar 8, 2022
I hope we see the Horse guy have sex with the Fox chick some day, he's been hyping up wanting to pound her.

Dec 16, 2018
A few things:

- text speed is way too slow. I have to rely on double clicking. It would be better to add many more speeds - or at the least one where the text shows up on screen immediately. Also the speed in options should be the other way around (the lowest number is the slowest, the highest number is the fastest);
- save system - it should either have pages (like usual Ren'Py games) or be sorted chronologically with the oldest on bottom;
- we need an option to skip the already seen text. Having to click through stuff you have already seen is... Nah;
- the most important decisions should be marked as much - for example hunting one, which seems consequences free, but then you are locked from some options;
- Hrutt and Lubb should have single icon in the village;
- it seems that the game suggests that you either should go through the scenes immediately as they show up (Truth or Dare, Massage) because otherwise they wouldn't make sense otherwise or you should do them over the course of a few days (being an advisor). If you don't do the scenes the game still implies some things (the options available in "Truth" during Truth or Dare).;
- Robbery is way too hidden;

Last edited:

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
its eiser bugged or i missing something. whenever i speak with him he says , he spilled all food because of me.

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes