JolaZZ23

Jul 28, 2021
I always have errors, when talking to respective characters, the entire screen goes black and no more text appears. I am doing something wrong? any ideas?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I talk to the brothers, it says help brothers, I CLICK on that, and than the game get stuck on the #maya gets to the furthest cabin" or something like that

Jul 15, 2020
The way it "should have been" is without my boy Leo?! fuck that.

Edit: Or is he in there and just not in the pictures?

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Hello Everyone. If anyone doesn't know, I'm the founder of the Lyndaria.

Some of you have already noticed that the page of our game has been deleted from Patreon.
We don't understand yet for what reason. The message from Patreon says that we violated the rules by showing naked characters in a public post.

We checked all our posts that we have been doing lately and actually found one in which Vishka is sitting on Leo with bare breasts uncensored.

Perhaps someone complained about this post and our page was removed without warning.

Today I’m going to write to the support asking them to unblock our page. Since we did not commit constant violations, we just forgot to remove one picture from the post.

I can't say yet what will happen to the page, I hope it will be restored. I will keep you updated on the news.

Thank you for staying with us and supporting the project.
:Chibi_Maya:

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
I am sharing with you the latest news from the Patreon support service.

Today, I received a message saying that our page could not be restored because we had violated the Patreon rules (they didn't provide links to the violations). However, since we have been working with Patreon for a long time, we were allowed to create a new page without having to wait 90 days.

Therefore, we are now preparing all the necessary files to send them for review. And only after they have passed the review, will we be able to create the new page. This process will take about a week to a month.

Thanks to everyone who has supported the project and stayed with us until the end. There is very little left for us to do to complete Lyndaria and show you the final game. The final scenes featuring Maya turned out great!
:Maya_Horney:

So, stay tuned, subscribe to our ITCH - where we will post the latest news. And also keep an eye on our Discord, where we'll also inform you about all events that happen with us.
:Katai_smile:

2.80 star(s) 24 Votes