codefost

Jul 23, 2021
I'll comment only on this since this was, so far, my only issue with the game. You are, in fact, selling your game. While yes, you may be releasing the "game" itself for free you are locking a majority of the game behind a paywall as many have said prior to me. This isn't exactly reassuring anyone to invest in said game, and isn't a business practice I'd recommend. There are plenty of people who use this site to decide whether they want to invest in a game by playing it before actually investing into it. Locking a majority of the game behind a paywall, and a larger than normal one at that, isn't going to get you more investors quickly.

This can be remedied by simply making both your prices more reasonable and the benefits, well, more beneficial. There are several other games that have a team as well, multiple writers, multiple artists, multiple programmers. The reason they have so many backers, past making a brilliant game (which I wholly believe yours has the potential to be despite what people say) is that they keep the prices for backing within reason and the benefits for those tiers are well balanced. As it stands locking a majority of the scenes behind a paywall isn't a good "benefit" for supporting the game. Even your "secret scene" tier is outrageously high and I can only assume by the description those who invest in that tier get ONE extra scene. That's insane, a game that's quite similar in gameplay to yours isn't locking the main scenes behind a paywall, and on top of that their bonus scenes are locked behind a paywall that is only $15 USD. They have a team quite similar to yours, however the reason that they have so many more backers than you is twofold. Their prices are reasonable, and their main game isn't locked behind a paywall, so this excuse, as well as the excuse of having to pay your team, falls flat when other teams have managed just fine.

No one here is asking you to make a perfect game at the snap of your fingers, we are giving you constructive criticism (or atleast most of us are trying.) and giving you solutions and things that you could do better and can only hope you'll take these criticisms to heart.

Instead of waiting for the "donations to increase" to start improving the game start improving it now. You improve the game now, add the things people have request, taking into account the criticisms that people have brought forth and your investors will start coming in more often. As it stands now, people are most likely hesitant because of how you're running your business model. Give a little, get a little as they say.
Hmm...

Well most of his word (I'm not mentioned this game ok? Avoid drama lol) is true.

Actually there's game called Kingdom of deception, has anyone see their situation now?
Their issues people kept say it's take too much time, their development is at end and before these become problems people still invest their money.
So i think if people want to invest like mentioned game, their could even wait for 3 month at most.

Lately, lot of game was on slowed pace development
Example :
Lust odyssey (some bug issue)
Lustful desire (story)
Degree of lewdity
If you take this opportunity to make your game popular and bring people from other game to play while waiting their fav game update, MONEY will flow and your budget might enough for additional assistance.

Anyone game might bright in this moment was very promising and possible than any moment aside now.

Reactions: Lustration Team

rcop101

May 31, 2017
the dev said SOME of the scenes were locked behind a paywall but as for this basically all of them are besides getting to SEE a dick. you could consider there to be 3 scenes in this SEEING a tiger dick, pleasing said dick, and the protag getting a rub down. im sorry but i dont know how anyones willing to pay $12 for, lets be real, 1 sex scene.

Reactions: Dammit

Leob70

Dec 13, 2017
Thank you for your comments. I can respond to some of them.

1 I have seen several comments about Russia and that the team is from Russia. All my subscribers know that I, (the creator of this project) am from Crimea, I am a Ukrainian. And I have never supported the Russian state since the war - 2014, when Crimea became part of Russia. Now I had to leave the country and now I can't go back home. But I have the ability to speak Russian, so there is Russian in the game.

2 Thank you all for your ideas on how to develop the project. Everything you saw in the first episode is just a small part of what we wanted to do. In the future, we would like to add character progression mechanics, location transitions, mini-games etc.

3 Girls Not Furry. Do you like the artist's style? Do you like the characters ? If so, you should realize that the artist is very good at drawing people. And she's just learning how to draw furry characters. In order not to spend a lot of time on one character, I decided to make female characters closer to people.

4 About animal dicks. Animal dicks will increase the time to draw them in sex scenes + time for animation. At this stage of funding, we can't afford that. If you want to see animal dicks I need to hire another artist, and an additional animator, so that we also produce 1 episode a month.

5 Paywalls and siphoning off money. If you think that limiting sex scenes in the game is a money drain, that's your right. We don't sell our game, it's free, everyone has the opportunity to play. If you want all the scenes for free - wait for the game release ( 8-10 episodes).
You have to understand that with the current budget of the project ( $1800 per patreon) I need to pay the salary of the whole team.
I don't have the ability to open all the scenes for free because we don't have that big of a budget.
I don't have the ability to add animal dicks
I don't have the ability to draw all the characters at once
I don't have the ability to make a perfect game at once.

But I will try to improve it as donations increase. So all the money that comes from the sites I fully invest in the game.

Thank you for reading the post to the end)
We are trying very hard to make a good game that you like
Well I understand if you don't have the resources to add a dick type toggle but it is a pretty big draw/line for me so I'll just say the game isn't for me.

That's not to say I demand you change anything, I'm not currently investing in the game and don't have the spare income to support any projects right now so it's not like a "well I won't support you unless you do X", however if you do ever get the resources to make that addition it would be appreciated and hopefully it would draw in more people willing to pitch in to the project who like that.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The new art is clearly better. Now it's like many have already stated here: if we have a Furry game, use these humanoid animals with the proper characteristics and not a mere human with "mask or body paint". Tula, Raj and the wolves look ok, but the dicks should at least have the characteristics of the respective animals in such a proportion. So dull this Tiger with a human dick.
I don't like animalist dick. It alwey weird. I prefer humn dick over the beastly one. Becous these are more appeling than th one you wishe for.

Jester141

May 8, 2017
5 Paywalls and siphoning off money. If you think that limiting sex scenes in the game is a money drain, that's your right. We don't sell our game, it's free, everyone has the opportunity to play. If you want all the scenes for free - wait for the game release ( 8-10 episodes).
After my bills I'm broke so I'm gonna hold you guys to that... But this has a lot of potential so I'm looking forward to it when you guys finally make the scenes free... whenever that will be. P&L

limo89671

Jun 21, 2023
I don't like animalist dick. It alwey weird. I prefer humn dick over the beastly one. Becous these are more appeling than th one you wishe for.
A waste to not have animal dick when having girl fuck animal/humanoid beast. Theres potential to include many type of dick for the slut. No difference then between tiger, bear whatever if all the same dick. Make no sense

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
A waste to not have animal dick when having girl fuck animal/humanoid beast. Theres potential to include many type of dick for the slut. No difference then between tiger, bear whatever if all the same dick. Make no sense
You like the beasty dick, but I'm not. better human dick is more appealing. Everyone had their kinks. I have mine.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Hm, it was asked before but the Dev didn't answer the question as far as I can tell, so I feel it's reasonable enough to ask again what the plans are for this re-iteration of forbidden fruit. Will there be lesbian stuff & if so will it be possible to stick to those and avoid any m/f content if the player wishes to do so? I took a look at forbidden fruit but feel genuinely unable to tell what to expect from this since some other stuff (like the male protag) got cut as well.

Reactions: GokutheG

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
But look at the game we are talking about. How can one be so dense lmaoooo
How can someone can be so unsatisfied, with someone else dick? Are you into bestiality, good for you. the majority of us like different thing. I like Furry cock that relly look like human one. It more willing to suck it off. But animal one is too much for me, i jut going onto lesbian path If I must and can avodi animalistc beastly cock like the one you proposing.

limo89671

Jun 21, 2023
How can someone can be so unsatisfied, with someone else dick? Are you into bestiality, good for you. the majority of us like different thing. I like Furry cock that relly look like human one. It more willing to suck it off. But animal one is too much for me, i jut going onto lesbian path If I must and can avodi animalistc beastly cock like the one you proposing.
What the fuck. I'm not like bestaility just saying this is a game where woman fuck animal so having different dick better.
Why you talking about sucking penis I dont get and good luck looking for lesbian stuff in female protag games which are mostly girl getting fucked and used by males.
Woman in this game is slut, it is no person or even a living thing, she is just pussy and ass and tits there to be used and shown in most perverted scenarios. I dont self insert in woman so it dont matter if I like animal dick( which I dont), it matters whats best for the slut to use. Many dick, like elephant dick and bear dick or maybe even ant dick better for slut to be fucked.

Reactions: CluelessDork
2.80 star(s) 23 Votes