Maxapocolypse

Nov 23, 2020
Looks dope, honestly wish they were on patreon to make it easier to support them so they can get to their goal but i guess i gotta check out subscribestar or "boosty". I just hope the latter isnt some sus website. Hopefully they have plans to have VA in this game because thats like all its missing!

Reactions: jackthedickgead

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Would also like to request a save, if anybody has one (i.e. PM me if you don't wanna "expose" yourself or something). I can't even tell what's happening in the new scenes from the preview pictures.

Reactions: HeroHate

Jones1701

May 10, 2022
I'm just after downloading the new version for mobile and unfortunately it crashes like the last version did. I click on new game and then it crashes so gonna dig out my laptop and play the game on there

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
you do realize you can just you know PLAY A NON FURRY GAME
Sheesh, what's with the sudden outburst of temper, lil bro? Are you that insecured? If I didn't like the game, I wouldn't be making a normal question asking if it had any normal H-contents other than furry or not. Was it that hard to answer for you? If it is, then I've got a better advice for you : how about you piss off and let someone else answer it in your place? That sounds good, yeah?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jones1701
2.80 star(s) 26 Votes