VN Ren'Py Lysandra and the Goblins [Demo] [Periapt]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Why limit it to Goblins? Go full "Lord of the rings" and have hot Elven and Human women pleasuring everything from Orcs to Hobbits to dirty old wizards.

Reactions: Gudil

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Will she discover the source of her curse and escape?
Will she become a slave to her newfound lust? You decide!
I decide?

Well in that case I'll follow the journey of Lysandra becoming a lawyer and advocate for Goblin Rights, as she combats the oversexualization and exploitation of Goblins in mass media, as well as the numerous hatecrimes committed everyday.

Especially by this...bigoted "Goblinslayer" organization.

Motto:
We are green,
and we demand to be seen!

#GoblinkindsWellbeingIsAlsoImportant #GoblinslayersAreMassMurdersWhoFindNewHateCrimesToCommitOnUs

also they bang at some point probably idk, im just here for the campaigning tbh

jokuur

May 23, 2019
1653114961621.png
goblins are usually less pretty and more savvy
1653115189051.png
also u dont need to install it... 90% of the images are in description here below :KEK::KEK::KEK: i dont know if i should even bother rating this demo

ischyros

Oct 4, 2017
I love the one pic, where she is topless sitting. at least the girl is great Id say fantastic. Why is she so weird on the other pictures? Make me think it draw someone else. And why the goblins all look like some boygirls?

Periapt

May 22, 2022
Hello everyone! It's the developer here. I can verify it somehow if you want, but otherwise I hope you'll take my word for it.

I totally get goblins are a niche fetish, so if it's not your thing, I understand. There are people who love woman-on-goblin action though so I wanted to try and make a VN that scratches that itch! This is also my first game so I hope you'll understand this is a learning experience for me and it might be a little rough around the edges during development as I learn.

I appreciate the OP putting in my socials. If any of you guys are interested in the game, I hope you'll join the Discord, follow me on twitter, YT etc. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have there. I might pop on here sometimes to answer questions as well, but probably not as often so the best bet to talk to me is on Discord or Twitter.

Thank you to anyone who has given my game constructive feedback or kind words! I really appreciate it. Have a nice day, folks!

Periapt

May 22, 2022
Very short. But I really do like the artwork. And it certainly has potential to be very good. I kinda wish it would explain why Lysandra all of a sudden gets so horny and can't control herself. She obviously really doesn't want to be doing the nasty with those goblins. So...maybe a skill check or two? Or allow the character to make decisions and use some sort of lust check to see if she would be able to resist whatever is making her do this or not?

It's good enough of a start that I will keep tabs on it. Thanks for posting.
It's just a demo at this stage. The full game should be about the length of a short novel when it is finished.

And yeah, for the next version of the demo, I will try and make it a little more clear that Lysandra is under a magical influence that makes her super horny. The rest of the story of the full game is her trying to work out why and possibly how to escape.

Reactions: menatv

Periapt

May 22, 2022
The art is top-notch :giggle:
I just hope the dev doesn't abandon this project after a couple of updates,
as many other hand-drawing games died in obscurity.

Goblins are for KILLING, not to trade with them!

View attachment 1820940
I promise there is no way I will be abandoning the project! I've planned out the rest of the VN and gotten a lot of the work done already. I know it's really sad when a project gets dropped because the dev gets overwhelmed so I have tried to be realistic about how much I can do. Unless something really awful happens in my personal life I think it will be finished within a year.

And please don't kill the goblins! They are such beautiful creatures! :sick:

Bigboyjohnny

Apr 18, 2019
Hello everyone! It's the developer here. I can verify it somehow if you want, but otherwise I hope you'll take my word for it.

I totally get goblins are a niche fetish, so if it's not your thing, I understand. There are people who love woman-on-goblin action though so I wanted to try and make a VN that scratches that itch! This is also my first game so I hope you'll understand this is a learning experience for me and it might be a little rough around the edges during development as I learn.

I appreciate the OP putting in my socials. If any of you guys are interested in the game, I hope you'll join the Discord, follow me on twitter, YT etc. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have there. I might pop on here sometimes to answer questions as well, but probably not as often so the best bet to talk to me is on Discord or Twitter.

Thank you to anyone who has given my game constructive feedback or kind words! I really appreciate it. Have a nice day, folks!
Really like where this is headed. I keep coming back to see if theres any updates. youre doing a good job man.

Reactions: Periapt
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes