Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Edit: Oh, apparently the original also has a non-loli remake called M.C. Saimin Kenkyuu (M.C. Hypnosis Research). That one definitely looks interesting. Apparently the teacher from this one appears as a character in that as well.
This one is very good, the second one not so much and the third one... it was supposed to be released in 2022(with the teacher as the main target) but those are the last news about the project as far as I know...
So yea, it's probably dead :(

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
Has anyone else the problem that the game doesn't stay in fullscreen? I played a little yesterday and now fullscreen doesn't work anymore.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is there a way to change the font? The screenshots show a completely different font than the one the game uses for me, and the sentences keep getting cut off like th
is.

I'm guessing everything is spaced for a particular font, but for some reason my game is using a different one. And it makes it completely unplayable, as even the player character's name will take two lines.

Edit: Maybe even just letting me know the name of the font the game is trying to use, in case downloading it will fix the issue.

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Is there a way to change the font? The screenshots show a completely different font than the one the game uses for me, and the sentences keep getting cut off like th
is.

I'm guessing everything is spaced for a particular font, but for some reason my game is using a different one. And it makes it completely unplayable, as even the player character's name will take two lines.

Edit: Maybe even just letting me know the name of the font the game is trying to use, in case downloading it will fix the issue.
I had no problem with fonts, most likely I use some compatible variant. But you can download the fonts used in the game .
Tell me if it helped.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I had no problem with fonts, most likely I use some compatible variant. But you can download the fonts used in the game .
Tell me if it helped.
Hmm... Nope. I downloaded the most recent one (since the site doesn't allow you to download more than one unless you log in), opened it and hit "Install", that all went through fine, but the game hasn't automatically switched to it. Unless it's looking for some specific version (in which case I'm screwed since it won't let me download any others now), I'm not sure what has to be done for it to actually look for and use the relevant font.

And you say it's part of the game's default fonts, not something you added when translating/modding it? So then it's almost definitely not from my computer being too old or something...

Edit: Ah, here's something interesting. I went to go grab a screenshot to show what the game currently looks like, and I noticed some error message I can't read behind the window. Although that might be from a while ago and I just never saw it before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit 2: Ah, never mind that error, that was apparently from trying to open the game twice at a time.

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Hmm... Nope. I downloaded the most recent one (since the site doesn't allow you to download more than one unless you log in), opened it and hit "Install", that all went through fine, but the game hasn't automatically switched to it. Unless it's looking for some specific version (in which case I'm screwed since it won't let me download any others now), I'm not sure what has to be done for it to actually look for and use the relevant font.

And you say it's part of the game's default fonts, not something you added when translating/modding it? So then it's almost definitely not from my computer being too old or something...

Edit: Ah, here's something interesting. I went to go grab a screenshot to show what the game currently looks like, and I noticed some error message I can't read behind the window. Although that might be from a while ago and I just never saw it before.

Edit 2: Ah, never mind that error, that was apparently from trying to open the game twice at a time.
Try to install the fonts I selected in

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Try to install the fonts I selected in
Erm... Any tips on how to do that when the site you linked won't allow multiple downloads? I tried looking for the other missing ones online, but all of the "UI" ones don't seem to be available anywhere but that site.

Edit: Okay, after a lot of searching around, I managed to get everything on that list except Yahei Light (and based on the sample of the regular version, I doubt it's the one missing from this game), and still nothing's changed. I wish there was some way to just tell it which font to use... or see what it's looking for, and why it's grabbing something else.

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Erm... Any tips on how to do that when the site you linked won't allow multiple downloads? I tried looking for the other missing ones online, but all of the "UI" ones don't seem to be available anywhere but that site.
In the google search bar, write the name of the font then append "download at the end".

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
In the google search bar, write the name of the font then append "download at the end".
Yeah, I tried that, but the UI ones got no results. I had to resort to other means to find them, but I finally did, and edited my previous post just a second before you posted. Downloading the fonts doesn't seem to have done anything.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Yeah, I tried that, but the UI ones got no results. I had to resort to other means to find them, but I finally did, and edited my previous post just a second before you posted. Downloading the fonts doesn't seem to have done anything.
Upon further investigation I came across a font that appears in the config file. You can download it .

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Upon further investigation I came across a font that appears in the config file. You can download it .
Somehow still no. Blech. I guess I'll try again when I get my new computer. Although I still don't know how that would make a difference in a game from 2005 if you didn't mess with anything yourself... Thanks for your help anyway.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Somehow still no. Blech. I guess I'll try again when I get my new computer. Although I still don't know how that would make a difference in a game from 2005 if you didn't mess with anything yourself... Thanks for your help anyway.
Looks like you're the only one with this issue, so I guess it's your system.
Try to open the game with Locale Emulator Administrator, maybe this will help.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Anyone else having problem installing? I have done exactly as the notes says, but it won't open.
You have to install the Locale Emulator once, then use it from the file menu to open the games in Japanese Locale.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I did that. It just comes up with an error box.
So, now you want me to guess what the error is?
I'm no psychic, you need to provide more info if you want to get help.
What steps did you take already? What is the error you get? What system are you using?