Seeking M/S A/N harem games where MC is an only child and the mom/aunt are single

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
As the title suggests, I've never been interested in B/S and cousin stuff, nor do I like mom/aunt cheating on their spouses.

I've played some enjoyable incest games, but it always kinda bothered me when the sister was present, either as a potential harem member, or a foil to your relationship. Similar annoyed feelings for father/uncle that is supposed to add the threat of getting caught, I'm not into stealing another guy's wife, especially a father/uncle. It's why while I did enjoy Milfy City, I didn't like the cheating on dad aspect, even if he was a dweeb lol. Preferably I'd like games where the home is the "safe space", the taboo comes from the M/S A/N coming to terms with their desires or avoiding being caught by unrelated characters outside the home.

If there are no games with only child MC having a harem with his single mom and aunt, I'd also be okay with it just being only child M/S, where son and single mom live together without interference from a sibling/father.

Thanks for your assistance!