Others Completed Machine Ruin Self-Destruction Masturbation Life of the Sky Temple [Final] [zerobyteorbit]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

FoundInTransit

Jan 11, 2021
There was some talk in the manual about some special interactions if you get a certain setup or do some things in a certain order. Has anyone figured out what those are?

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Just curious anyone got a build of the new game he's working on? I can't seem to get it now matter how hard I try it just won't accept any payment options
got any images or footage of the game? opened link but its all paywalled or something?

Remi Hiyama

Mar 10, 2021
There was some talk in the manual about some special interactions if you get a certain setup or do some things in a certain order. Has anyone figured out what those are?
Not sure?

I've done some digging in the source, and I did run into at least a couple interactions that only happened with certain combinations of devices, but I don't remember much that was particularly interesting.

opened link but its all paywalled or something?
Not paywalled, but you do have to be logged in and signed up for the free plan. (Which doesn't require having a payment method or any personal information.)

Blubari

Feb 6, 2019
This game just refuses to be playable in VR (did the c++ redistributable thing, updated my drivers, direct transmission for steamvr...and nothing works) so fuck it.
A shame really, loved the desktop version (my card it's a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 btw, and I have no problems with other vr games, just this one)

Nemexis

Oct 1, 2019
This game just refuses to be playable in VR (did the c++ redistributable thing, updated my drivers, direct transmission for steamvr...and nothing works) so fuck it.
A shame really, loved the desktop version (my card it's a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 btw, and I have no problems with other vr games, just this one)
I managed to play it in vr once.

Honestly you are not losing much, the controls are too clunky for it

SUBuserT2

Aug 27, 2022
And I have succeeded :love: will upload VR demosiac soon, also imported BodyChange.xml by
emogifucker

full decensor for vr:

and 100% file with unlimited resources goes here C:\Users\*YOURPCNAME*\AppData\Roaming\zerobyteorbit\Machine Ruin Self-Destruction Masturbation Life of the Sky Temple\1.0.0.0 > Accumulation.dat
Tried running this on a copy of the game from this thread but still see mosaics in VR. Is this a full decensor or partial? Does it have a toggle?

Tooladoo

Jul 2, 2020
And I have succeeded :love: will upload VR demosiac soon, also imported BodyChange.xml by
emogifucker

full decensor for vr:

and 100% file with unlimited resources goes here C:\Users\*YOURPCNAME*\AppData\Roaming\zerobyteorbit\Machine Ruin Self-Destruction Masturbation Life of the Sky Temple\1.0.0.0 > Accumulation.dat
How do i apply the xml?

BrankBack

Jul 13, 2021
does anyone know how to trigger a big shock. i got her backed up with the big plug and she wont shoot it no matter what i do

mtn355

Jan 2, 2024
BrankBack

you can achive this by applying
Mouth>Oral Equipment>Infuse(laxative|slime|nutrient|semen)
Then you wait until bowel is filled up

add some vaginal/urethreal stimulation (for, why not?!)

+ Altar>restraint strength

+ Altar>full body electric shock generator
+ Altar>abdominal striking device
These two take some time to load,
just wait until they are nearly maxed out
and then activate during climax.

Clust49

Aug 22, 2020
Saw this game today, and after reading it I realized there was a censor problem
I did a little bit of work with the code, it seemed to disable it, deleted two lines of code and that's it, I took the patch with the penis uncensor as a basis.
Everything works fine for me, but I don't know much about it, so maybe someone will have problems.
(translator)
Screenshot (62).png Screenshot (65).png

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes