Collection Video Mack G4 collection [2024-04-27] [Mack Gee/mackgee4]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OnlyTheBest8

Donor
Aug 12, 2021
where are you downloading from though, from the torrent or from the links. I didn't receive any warning from my virus detection
A mp4 file containing a virus is very unusual because it would need a vulnerability from your video player to execute code. Probably a false positive or maybe it is from somewhere else. My torrent only contains mkv files because H265 is not supported by mp4 or webm format so it would be something from the OP post. I assume it is just a troll?

Reactions: JulianKiaya

OnlyTheBest8

Donor
Aug 12, 2021
This is the original post you can bookmark it I'll update it as well
Update: I've added project 15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can use the old folder to avoid downloading stuff again and save some bandwidth. I've changed the change log file accordingly.
In the future I'll edit my main post when I'll do a new version so you can bookmark it.

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
Update: I've added project 15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can use the old folder to avoid downloading stuff again and save some bandwidth. I've changed the change log file accordingly.
In the future I'll edit my main post when I'll do a new version so you can bookmark it.
Ruined by it being recompressed into MKV.

Reactions: R D

OnlyTheBest8

Donor
Aug 12, 2021
Ruined by it being recompressed into MKV.
Have you compared the videos? QP 18 with H265 is almost the same. Make a comparison of a frame where you find it annoying and post it, I dare you. Also from a technical perspective: mkv is a container format where you can put in almost every codec so I could put in the original H264 video stream from the mov file as well. It says nothing about the content or quality of it. The good thing about mkv is that you can play it while encoding and when you download a torrent sequential, the file can be played, even when not finished downloading (it is streamable). I've compressed it for myself and thought some people might like it as well so I took the time and shared it. I won't upload the original because I don't want to waste my bandwidth (already seeded 800+GB). If you have a better encoding command which does not take forever and does not increase filesize by much please share it.

Reactions: JulianKiaya

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
Have you compared the videos? QP 18 with H265 is almost the same. Make a comparison of a frame where you find it annoying and post it, I dare you. Also from a technical perspective: mkv is a container format where you can put in almost every codec so I could put in the original H264 video stream from the mov file as well. It says nothing about the content or quality of it. The good thing about mkv is that you can play it while encoding and when you download a torrent sequential, the file can be played, even when not finished downloading (it is streamable). I've compressed it for myself and thought some people might like it as well so I took the time and shared it. I won't upload the original because I don't want to waste my bandwidth (already seeded 800+GB). If you have a better encoding command which does not take forever and does not increase filesize by much please share it.
I dare you to provide actual argument and not a wall of text that is deflection since you have the file and could have uploaded it to file sharing websites thus no need for you to be the seeder along your recompression requires higher end computers thus laptops, tablets and smartphones that are not up to date mid range or even high end will not have real time playback without issues.

OnlyTheBest8

Donor
Aug 12, 2021
I dare you to provide actual argument and not a wall of text that is deflection since you have the file and could have uploaded it to file sharing websites thus no need for you to be the seeder along your recompression requires higher end computers thus laptops, tablets and smartphones that are not up to date mid range or even high end will not have real time playback without issues.
I haven't thought about decoding speed because for me that is not really an issue (I have hardware acceleration) but I see your point so I did a small decoding CPU only speed test:
  • Original 4K H264 lossless encoded with raw pcm_s16le audio: speed ~8x or 480FPS
  • Encoded 4K H265 QP 18 with opus audio 192kbit/s: speed ~6x or 360FPS
  • Encoded 1080p H264 CRF 17 with aac audio 128kbit/s: speed ~38x or 2280FPS
So on smartphones that can be a problem and because you asked so nicely I've made a version just for you tuned for fast decoding speed:
Bash:
ffmpeg -i PROJECT\ 15.mov -vf scale=1920x1080 -c:a aac -c:v libx264 -crf 17 -write_tmcd false -tune fastdecode -preset slow PROJECT\ 15.mp4

Last edited:

MCDiggler

Modder
Apr 30, 2023
Wow ... really great cinema ... now even bigger white dicks and the Oscar would be yours for sure
1710903077484.gif
Really now

MfG MCDiggler

ShiroYaksha159

Feb 11, 2024
This guy is goated. Anybody know even more artists that creates content mostly revolving around w/ Asian girls and BBC on VAM?

RDMS

May 17, 2021
pretty much every of mack's videos could be called a PMV
thanks, i never liked music with these kind of videos unless they were on background and i could ignore. i just asked because i didn't see any tag related.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote