3.80 star(s) 24 Votes

Daggerino

Feb 2, 2021
I am publishing the previous devs from the next update at the request of Niko tokita

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Back at rendering.

This past week I've been trying to update my characters only Sue for now, so many fucking bugs took me a week to finally solve the problems I was having, I had to re-import her but now I know how to reuse all the masks and shape keys from the previous model, her hair is annoying me a little bit in dark scenes, it's looking almost white in the dark, I added a bunch of new stuff to her rig and hopefully I'll be able to do some cool things in the next animations.

It's finally time to add her sofa interaction scenes, so I'll be rendering that this week.

More updates and previews of this event in a couple weeks.

Finally managed to get Susannah rig and materials back to normal in the new version of the program I use, also I've been testing some things with her skin to make it more realistic and less basic but that's for way in the future since I'm trying to find an easy way to do it for every character at once or at least easily applicable for everyone, Mc is also working fine since I found a better way to update the characters when needed, and I'll just do the same treatment for other characters when I start working with them.

Here's a couple of previews of the event I managed to finish this week.

Spec11

Jul 23, 2022
Безумно нравится клише "Пришел на день ранее не сообщив..." И просто падал со смеху как он смог через весь дом разглядеть, что кто-то есть на заднем дворе!!!
I really like the cliche "I came a day earlier without informing ..." And he was just falling over laughing, how could he see through the whole house that someone was in the backyard!!!

Translated with Yandex

Spec11

Jul 23, 2022
Блин, ну заглянул бы увидев старую бабку для смеха, а после услышав шорох с заднего двора...
Damn, well, I would have looked in after seeing an old grandmother for a laugh, and then hearing a rustle from the backyard...
Translated with Yandex

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes