3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

pula87

Dec 4, 2023
TL;DR - simple solution, open the console and write "jump giev3".
And to activate the developer mode follow these steps:

---
First I though the problem had to do with me having only one point of affection and the rest in corruption, but after farming them through replaying the first event (enter "jump giev1" in the console), now I think that maybe it's coded in such a way that the normal interaction with her when she's working out (talking, action, leaving the conversation) has always precedence over the event playing, or maybe something else entirely, idk.
Tried doing this and got the message "renpt script not enabled, not jumping"

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
Im on android and got same issue with the Gianna workout , went to the gym whole week and trained and increased agility buy didnt change a thing , maybe strenght ? Android so no console to acces for me . Maybe has to do with stats , replaying scenes dont make a difference either . Any input is welcome thanks.

Reactions: JanoToMan

pula87

Dec 4, 2023
So I went to the developers patreon and they have a workaround file on Giannahs workout and it worked however after 2 missions nothing else comes up mission wise and I'm pretty confused by that

Reactions: JanoToMan

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
It turned out brilliant, gentlemen!
I can only congratulate you! I'm really looking forward to the sequel!!
Thank you

Daggerino

Feb 2, 2021

Show less
Not much to show this week I started building Billy's house to set up Aurora and his sister events (I'll talk more about that next Dev update) and I finished rendering this event a couple of days ago, here's a couple of previews:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes