3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Does anyone know where is the save game folder is? appdata\roaming\????? I want to use the saves shared here as the triggers really suck and there are no more hints displayed on the cell. Right after the 2 agents visit us, I lost all the hints. Got the picture & can't bring it or send to Doc to get paid and buy the USB stick or can't do anything anymore to advance. As much as I like the women in this game it's a major pain in the ass to navigate without a walkthrough or the hint system working properly.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Does anyone know where is the save game folder is? appdata\roaming\????? I want to use the saves shared here as the triggers really suck and there are no more hints displayed on the cell. Right after the 2 agents visit us, I lost all the hints. Got the picture & can't bring it or send to Doc to get paid and buy the USB stick or can't do anything anymore to advance. As much as I like the women in this game it's a major pain in the ass to navigate without a walkthrough or the hint system working properly.
Usually at LocalLow, or in the same folder where your game is.

liegad

Jun 11, 2017
C:\Users\....\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\One-1648513730

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
There's literally 0 lewd content in this update, right?
ChangeLog
  • Around 130 Images
  • 7 new animations
  • 4 Events - Mostly introductions to a bunch of new characters
  • I believe 7 new characters that I had to prepare.
  • 2 New locations that I prepared fully to have scenes in.
  • Advanced the sleep interaction with Susannah(3 animations here without counting the different speeds and simple low count frame animations)
  • Added a new anal animation for Giannah in the living room at night(You can only see this after her third event in the morning living room)
  • 3 Animations for Debra(New Character) working out at the gym.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
New scene with Susannah while she's sleeping at night, anal scene with Giannah in the living room at night.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
ChangeLog
  • Around 130 Images
  • 7 new animations
  • 4 Events - Mostly introductions to a bunch of new characters
  • I believe 7 new characters that I had to prepare.
  • 2 New locations that I prepared fully to have scenes in.
  • Advanced the sleep interaction with Susannah(3 animations here without counting the different speeds and simple low count frame animations)
  • Added a new anal animation for Giannah in the living room at night(You can only see this after her third event in the morning living room)
  • 3 Animations for Debra(New Character) working out at the gym.
did you actually find all of this in the new update????????? (if yes, clues to discover them)

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
did you actually find all of this in the new update????????? (if yes, clues to discover them)
Yes, a (boring) scene with suzannah at night when she's sleeping (assjob or titjob ot bj), anal scene with giannah when she's in the living room at night. Two new locations: gym and restaurant. Introduction to new characters in both locations.
That's about it. Pretty short Update if you ask me, with barely any interesting scene, but this update was more to introduce us to new characters i feel like.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes