3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
the update just finished after fuck with brianne?
How do you fuck with Brianne? None of the scenes with her interact at all. Having found her password, the game won't let me put it in her PC, just gives me "I shouldn't do that". VERY frustrating.

Reactions: tossler

BogusGasMan

Jan 29, 2024
How do you fuck with Brianne? None of the scenes with her interact at all. Having found her password, the game won't let me put it in her PC, just gives me "I shouldn't do that". VERY frustrating.
You don't fuck Brianne. Not unless you class non penetration as fucking. The scene in question is the very last scene of the latest update where she is sleep walking and grinds her ass against you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
If it's possible the female at the right SIDE of the portrait should be the female MC. She is much more natural shapes and not just a Big ass also Big hips and beatiful legs

henrysab

Jul 4, 2021
waiting for 4 months for an update that size. Smh imma not play this game for a long time. See yall then

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Ok next joke: In this game, the landlady is really the landlady aka childhood friend's mom. This is legit 'cause mom and dad are double knot spy Jethro Bodine style spies not brain s surgeons but secret scientists. Other worthy observations: MC is a bit short he is slightly taller than his childhood friend that still lives at home with her mom and dad. The landlady is the same height as the MC. Both the friend and her mom are a bit thick almost the same proportions distributed throughout. MC is tired from moving a few boxes and his PC, must be a real alpha male that one. The good news is the first choice seems accelerating so maybe will not be a grind forever. One measurement given to +1 corruption. Ok MC explaining he moved in because.... Why did he not move back to his parent's home while they are missing? What easier/better way to discover clues than direct access to last known place? MC's parents paid his college and room. I paid my own college with GI bill, worked two jobs, while attending. For financial aid, I still even though older and hadn't lived with parents for years, had to have their signature and some financial of them on my application. Big brother and the holding state, not to be confused with Big Brother and the Holding Company. Here is a sample of their music if you are dazed and confused:

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Pool boy and sunscreen app boy, here is your money? No money, no money added on Phone bank file...

Azeus

Formerly 'CrookedDick'
Jun 7, 2022
Woow! BIG BUSTY MILFY ASS...
I Think It's time to put my dick back to work ;)

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
That's good enough for me......
Looks interesting however, I have lost interest so long between activity and no clue as to what content comes next most of the time. I will l save and revisit next time I have NOTHING to do.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes