3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Somehow I feel like the start of the game, so much to do every day, followed by on Monday the only open "task" is to shower Friday morning was solid foreshadowing for what the overall game was going to be like.

Khurby

May 18, 2022
The FIRST thing you do in this game, is skip time from monday to friday.

Does anyone know why sandboxes are any good?
Sandbox's aren't good, but devs don't know how to innovate, only copy what has already been done. And a copycat will copy bad ideas as well as good ones, because they are unable to understand what makes games successful. (If they knew how to separate a good trend from a bad one, they wouldn't have to copy). They get away with it if the renders are decent, but even then most devs (like this one) quickly learn a harsh lesson about the short shelf life of copycat games, no matter how sexy the art is.

Sadly, there's two or three devs I can think of who actually tried something new, both gameplay and storywise, but their games are usually a buggy mess and paypiggies aren't very patient, so those games crash and burn. The art in this game is nice, but it's just going to go on the seemingly evergrowing-and-infinite pile of "pirate, rip assets, fap, and forget" clones.

jbchill

Jan 5, 2019
SPOILERS in the pictures below!
Missing scenes for Giannah and Cassandra?
I chose all Corruption options on this playthrough.
Do I need to chose Affection options to get those missing scenes?

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes