flannan

Dec 15, 2022
That's the strange part. So I max them out and nothing. In addition, for some reason, R doesn't do anything for me.
R only works when you're controlling male MC.

How do i find Ord like fighter Ord and life Ord?
All the orbs have their own conditions. By the way, it's orb, not ord, and orb means "round thing".
Fighter orbs are said to drop from powerful raid enemies, while life orbs drop when a pregnancy doesn't result in a child.

Reactions: ashkatchemall25

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Ahhh! Didn't know R was only for male. So how do you use the fem mc to get down and dirty with the natives?
no, just get an ally male native (big one can't tho), gain affection to pink value (in relationship tab) toward female mc and press talk and have sex with him afterwards. Female mc can't get pregnant

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Ahhh! Didn't know R was only for male. So how do you use the fem mc to get down and dirty with the natives?
1) Recruit a native to your village.
2) Get them to like fem mc by adventuring together or dancing. It should be at around 100.
3) Talk to them, there should be a sex option there. For some reason, it only appears on female MC when the relationship is good enough, but male MC has it all the time (but can be rebuked if relationship is not good enough).

Oct 18, 2020
1) Recruit a native to your village.
2) Get them to like fem mc by adventuring together or dancing. It should be at around 100.
3) Talk to them, there should be a sex option there. For some reason, it only appears on female MC when the relationship is good enough, but male MC has it all the time (but can be rebuked if relationship is not good enough).
That's good info to know. Guess I'll have to start bringing them to adventure with me.

Oct 18, 2020
Oh and last question, how in the world do I get the male mc and female mc to migrate to the new base area? Do I always have to travel all the way to the beach to switch between the two?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Additional Memo 24

ah yes, btw, if u beat up the native boss above, there will be a green smoke where ur base is
1717317996546.png
walk into it and both mc will talk about explore further or stuff
1717318149212.png
and you can finally set up where your mc should stand, mc's territory and combat area

and your iron workbench will finally has a blue base flag to craft...you can move your base using it... and the blue flag can only appear one on the map (it means if you want to move your new base to beach again, u will have to move the blue flag to here again)

Last edited:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Oh and last question, how in the world do I get the male mc and female mc to migrate to the new base area? Do I always have to travel all the way to the beach to switch between the two?
ah yes, u r at the right moment, i just made another memo here

Oct 18, 2020
The whole moving the base thing is a little strange but I think I can hack that. Saw somewhere else that others can fight with one another if they dont like each other, I'm guessing thats based on their reach as well etc. I feel like messing with those small settings requires its own guide lol.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
The whole moving the base thing is a little strange but I think I can hack that. Saw somewhere else that others can fight with one another if they dont like each other, I'm guessing thats based on their reach as well etc. I feel like messing with those small settings requires its own guide lol.
yea, just separate them with smaller combat area and territory...still their moral goes down too if u don give them a tents with beds or house with beds for them to sleep (must include inside their territory or combat area), not if u asking them as a guarder (guarder don need sleep)

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes